Mizuno Men's Wave Prophecy Running Shoe,Dark Palladium/Silver/Lichen,15 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Experience a super-cushioned feel when you slip on the men's Mizuno® Wave® Prophecy™ brought to you by Infinity Wave®, a full-length plate that directs impact forces away from your feet for an incredibly smooth ride
- Increase rebound and provide that bouncy sensation your feet crave thanks to a full-length midsole layer of AP+ - a lightweight copolymer
- Dynamotion Fit® uppers made from breathable Air Mesh™ wrap your feet in secure, snug comfort, providing just the right amount of support where you need it and moving seamlessly with your feet
- You'll notice the smooth, heel to toe transition and enhanced flexibility, both compliments of SmoothRide Engineering™ in the outsole
- Enjoy durable outsoles that feature strategically placed X-10™ carbon rubber
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Put seven years of intense research and development to work when you slip on the men's Mizuno® Wave® Prophecy™. Enjoy these ultra-cushioned, uber-plush shoes that are the only trainers in the world to feature Infinity Wave® technology, with full-length plates that absorb shock and dissipate impact forces to create the ultimate in smooth, cushioned rides. You'll appreciate the balanced feeling of Mizuno's® Dynamotion Fit®, an upper-specific technology that eliminates bunching, chafing and irritating stress points. Your feet will appreciate the natural, rocking-chair motion provided by SmoothRide Engineering™.
Since 1906, Mizuno has been guided by the idea of true sportsmanship. Mizuno's strategy is to create unique products with features that enhance athletic performance. Their technological advancements work to keep you in tip-top playing form. Mizuno's commitment to serious performance shines on the diamond, track, court and fairway. At Mizuno, your passion is their obsession.
- Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.9 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00717YLM8
- Item model number: Wave Prophecy-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I need shoes that absorb heel shock and don't stress my joints. Even for walking these are well ahead of anything
and everything on the market.
Remove stock footpad and replace with full foot gel pad and its like walkng on marshmallows.
KSwiss Ultra tubes are my 2nd choice. Hard to believe they are1/3 the price. (Discontinued?)
Asiscs- Gel pad tech is in my Mizunos so its not even close
Nike Shox are Garbage..
Raebok Zigs- Tough hard shoes, even gel pads couldn't soften the step.
I can walk a lot further with less fatigue in these than any other shoe I know of.
Pounding concrete is painful and destructive to our joints. These reduce that shock more than everything I know of.
Maybe its a coincidence that I am 70lbs. lighter now but I don't think so. Best $200 I ever spent.
My one issue with the shoe, which is upsetting, is that the crisscrossing straps on the (front, outside) portion of the shoe. As you look at the shoe, it looks like an "X" with one slash being that greenish-yellow color and the other slash in the "X" being the gray color. Hopefully you see what I'm talking about. So this "X" in the show provides a rubbing point on the inside of the shoe and places pressure on side of my foot adjacent to the ball of my foot, on the pinky-toe side. I've thought about putting something in the shoe that will slowly spread the shoe side ways but I can't find anything, so after finally finding the Wave Prophecy 2's for $177, instead of $199, which is still way overpriced, I bought those and saw that after many complaints, Mizuno remove this "X" support point in the shoe so no more pressure. Although, the newer 2nd edition doesn't give me that propelling forward feeling that I felt with this first edition, so I'm still debating on finding a shoe spreader to keep this first generation model.
5 stars for the prophecy 1's!
I don't suggest them if you plan on doing anything besides running forward as the lateral movement is just not in this design at all.. ride is great and they are very light.. I'm going to guess @ about 125 miles on these so far and they look brand new. (most of it was on the treadmill so keep this in mind)
The look is a little far out but heads turn a little because not many have seen these in the stores..
As a Stability wearer with a normal pronation I was always afraid to go with too much cushion until I tired these.. plus at my size it is risky as you can bottom out the shocks of course.
I hope the reviews stating that the rubber soles being thin are exaggerated. Time will tell. At this point I can say that these breath very well and are extremely comfortable to walk or run on the treadmill at my local gym with.
Again, its a great shoe
Most Recent Customer Reviews
read is almost gone and ive logged 1000 miles running in them.
Why did Mizuno stopped of make this 3D mesh?Read more