Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 14 Running Shoe,White/Spectre yellow-Anthracite,16 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Moderate Neutral Running Shoe with Dynamotion Fit - Stress relief for the upper and lateral stress. VS-1 absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression-set, thus extending the cushioning life of the shoe.
- Mizuno Wave, SmoothRide engineered, composite Parallel Wave for superior shock absorption and dispersion with great transition X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 10.6 oz
- Mizuno Intercool™ technology will revolutionize running shoe performance by ensuring that the foot stays cooler and less humid during running, thus reducing blistering and increasing comfort.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Men's neutral running shoe which supplies cushioning, transition, and comfort.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004KSQH6O
- Item model number: 410418
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Aside from now investing in blister treatment and prevention methods due to the heel cup, I do like these shoes. I run in NYC and on a lot of concrete and these feel very light but also very supportive which is exactly what I was looking for with my neutral stride. Having worn these for a few runs, I notice a difference of less stiffness in my knees afterward.
Would I recommend these shoes? Yes, but be wary of the heelcup.
Pain is mainly in the arch and forefoot, as other have discussed.
Finding the right running shoes depends heavily on how you run and how your feet and legs are shaped. No review can say that a certain shoe is right for you. But, these shoes have the advantage of adequate cushioning and exceptionally light weight. If they fit your feet and your running style, they're a good choice.
Most recent customer reviews