|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe
|Price:||$94.95 - $129.32 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Moderate Neutral Running Shoe with Dynamotion Fit - Stress relief for the upper and lateral stress. VS-1 absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression-set, thus extending the cushioning life of the shoe.
- Mizuno Wave, SmoothRide engineered, composite Parallel Wave for superior shock absorption and dispersion with great transition X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Men's neutral running shoe which supplies cushioning, transition, and comfort. X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 15 combines the best qualities of every Wave Rider that came before it with a harmonious balance of lightweight feel and stability to give you a comfortable running experience. Utilizing Mizuno's Wave Technology and SmoothRide Engineering, this shoe features a lower, more open collar, a redesigned heel, and a cushioning midsole for better support and performance.
- Wave Technology provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Shock-absorbent heel provides softer landings
- Breathable mesh upper reduces moisture buildup
- Dynamotion Fit eliminates stress points between feet and shoes
- Flex grooves and controllers support smooth rocking motion
Designed to reduce the stress that feet exert on shoes while running, Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit allows fluidity at every point in your stride--from heel strike through toe-off--so the upper gently follows the natural motion of your feet.
Shock-Absorbent Heel for Softer Landings
The Wave Rider 15 features a redesigned heel with shock-absorbent cushioning that results in gentler contact with the ground during heel strikes. This means softer landings--even during high-impact runs.
Breathable Mesh Upper Keeps Feet Cool
This shoe's breathable mesh upper provides extra ventilation to reduce heat and moisture inside your shoes, while its synthetic leather overlay delivers targeted support.
Gender-Specific Engineering for Customized Fit
Research has shown there are fundamental differences between the way men and women run. With this in mind, Mizuno specifically designed men's and women's Wave Rider 15s to maximize performance for each running style.
"Never Settle" is more than just a tagline for Mizuno--it's an attitude. Never Settle starts with the way Mizuno approaches product development. Their philosophy is guided by "kaizen", the Japanese word for "continuous improvement." These technological advancements make their sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile, keeping you in tip top playing form no matter the sport or the conditions. They believe in making products that work in harmony with your body, and helping you to be the best athlete you can be.
What's in the Box
Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FWDW6C
- Item model number: Wave Rider 15-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these shoes to go back to running, after a long time off it. I am currently a bit overweight, I suffer from moderate shin splints, and I've had some trouble with one of my achilles tendons in the past.
With that - and getting close to my 40's - in mind, I decided to invest in a good pair of running shoes. I used the Runner's World shoe finder tool on their website and this was one of the recommended shoes. The Wave Riders fit my feet perfectly. The materials and the design of these shoes are very good, so at the same time they have a good firm fit to my feet, there is no tight spot. Pressure is distributed very uniformly.
I have been running on the treadmill continuously for 45 to 60 minutes at a time, every other day, and I feel no pain, numbness, or anything, on my feet. The Wave Riders work perfectly for me, so I can focus on my shape / posture when I run. I have been feeling less and less pain on my shins, and no sign of any pain on my achilles tendon.
I highly recommend the following:
- Use the Runner's World shoe finder tool. Follow all the steps to the letter. Run a little bit paying close attention to your form and how your feet hit the ground to properly answer the questions. Don't buy running shoes because they look cool or whatever. You can always find something that looks "pro" within the results the site gives you.
- Don't save money on your running shoes. Buy good stuff from the running brands. I think I could have prevented some injuries I had in the past by putting more money down on shoes. Remember running is very repetitive, so any small detail that may be a little off may cause an injury when repeated thousands of times.Read more ›
I am primarily a marathon/long distance runner and so far these shoes fit pretty well. I just did an 8.5 and 6 mile run with them and so far they are holding up pretty good. I also did an 8 mile treadmill run and the shoes were comfortable. The shoe has good support and gives me extra spring. I am going to do a 13 miler tomorrow and hopefully I still feel the same way after the run. I am still breaking the shoes in, so I hope they are good to go for the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 5th.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend them
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the fourth pair of this model I've bought in four years (each pair last longer than a year, I was competing in high school track at that time so they wore out quickly for... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rubey's owner
actually very good running shoes. I bought them a while back and now am realizing they are just a tad smallish. I suggest maybe a 1/2 size bigger.Published 11 months ago by K. Massett
Mixed feeling about this first time Mizuno Brand on my feet. Not sure if this was the culprit for my plantars fasciitis that put this young at heart 50 something out of commission... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Frank M
Bought for the husband! It's revolutionized his workout! They look good and are super comfy!Published 12 months ago by Mimi
These shoes are great!!! i own three pair. better than the newer models.Published 16 months ago by fuelpbs
Actually very pleased with this brand. Tried it for the first time and for the price it shows more quality than sneakers twice the price. I will buy this brand again. Read morePublished 17 months ago by J. P. King