Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "achilles"). See all 672 reviews
on January 20, 2016
I love the Wave Rider 18 and have been stocking up. This is my second pair and first pair I have put 175 miles on while rotating other shoes over last 2 months. For me, the Wave Rider has been my go to long run shoe up to 22 miles and I will be running marathon next month in them. I need to go back to a higher heel to toe drop for relief of my achilles. For a size 10, these weigh in at 9.8oz and have a great fit. I do have narrow feet and version 19 went wider in forefoot area.
on November 1, 2015
This is my favorite shoe! I have bought more than one pair. I have high arches and have struggled with Achilles tendinitis in the past year. This shoe help keeps me injury free. I do supplement this shoe with the Running Pro high arch sole insert for extra protection for my Achilles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.