Mizuno Men's Wave Ronin 2 Running Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
- AP midsole is lightweight and responsive, yet durable and cushioning
- Outsole provides superior grip, less weight, and added durability in key contact points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 7.3 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.46 pounds
- ASIN: B002VJKD8W
- Item model number: Wave Ronin 2
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a hard cushion and in the first week I ran I got numb toes. I solved this by flipping the front part of the shoe lace "upside down" and freeing up more toeroom. The hard cushioning makes it fast and good for trail runs. GREAT SHOE.