Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 9 B(M) US|Color: Heritage Blue/Anthracite/Lime Punch|Change
Price:$185.90 - $186.95

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on August 14, 2012
I've been a life user of Nike... until I discovered Mizunos! I highly recommend that you go to Mizunos website and use their program to determine which shoe is perfect for you and your feet, then come back to order from Amazon, as the prices are better. The program on Mizunos site recommended the Wave Nirvana 8 for me, and they are FANTASTIC!! Its as if these shoes were made JUST for me. HIGHLY recommend these shoes!

UPDATE: Five months later and these shoes are still superb!!! If you make sure to order the right shoe for your foot (using Mizuno's program on their website), you simply cannot go wrong! By far the best shoe I have ever owned!
on April 30, 2013
This is a great stability shoe for me. I have tried many other brands of runners, including asics and nike, but these are far more fitting for me. I over-pronate and more so on the right side. I have always had knee and heel pain after running (I also am a heel stomper) and after a few runs with these I have no complaints except that bigger stones ( 1 inch ish) can get stuck in the heel tread.
The toe box is spacious which allows for me to place more weight on the front of my feet,helping me to stop heel stomping. They are breathable and extremely comfortable.Very happy with my choice!...Also they arrived earlier than expected! Just wanted to add also that the sizing was pretty accurate, I wear a 6-6.5 depending on shoe and brand...I ordered these in a 6.5 and am extremely happy with the fit.
on November 13, 2012
I have very sensitive feet and they used to fall asleep constantly when I went for a run. This is extremely uncomfortable and I stopped running for awhile until I tried on these sneakers at a store. I ordered them and my feet have never fallen asleep once when I am running.
Very happy runner!
on January 9, 2013
I went on the Mizuno website to fill out the questionnaire they offer to help customers pick the best shoe for them. This is the one suggested for my weight/height/arch and walk. I've never had a more comfortable or better fitting athletic shoe. I love it
on October 6, 2012
I'm obsessed with my Mizunos. Love the way they grab onto my foot with no heel slip. Fits my orthotic comfortably. Would say shoe runs about 1/2 a size smaller then my previous Brooks.
on September 17, 2012
flexible, light weight. they feel awesome on my feet. helping my shin splints, and they feel comfortable on my feet, which are usually sore after long runs. definately reccomend these!!
on January 7, 2013
I used the Mizuno site to find the shoe for me. These shoes fit really well (I always order a 1/2 size up in athletic shoes), and no shin splints at all. I have been very impressed.
on January 13, 2015
Love Mizunos and I will never wear another brand. These shoes are great for runners with narrow feet. They give just enough support without being too heavy.
on June 11, 2013
These Mizuno Nirvana running shoes are the best running shoes I have ever owned. They provide the ankle support I needed and eliminated the knee pain I was experiencing. Thanks Mizuno!
on February 13, 2013
Sensational shoe, 2nd pair of Mizunos and already ordered a 3rd since.
Light, comfortable, good ride. Excellent laces, never come undone. Speedy to run in, Feet also don't burn up!
Loving them and cant wait for the next pair to arrive.
Thanks!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.