Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mizuno Women's Wave Precision 13 Running Shoe,Electric/Lime Punch/Dark Shadow,8.5 B US
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on November 2, 2012
I love love love this shoe!! I can't say enough about it! I used to be a diehard Asics girl but after my last pair literally fell apart after 3 months (and it was one of their more expensive pairs)and the pair of Asics I bought to replace those I just really didn't care for, so I decided maybe it was time to try another brand. I tried these after reading the review in Runner's World magazine and though I was leery about ordering a pair of shoes without even trying them on, I figured with Amazon's return policy I had nothing to lose. As soon as I tried these one I was in love. They are so light...much lighter than my last pair of Asics and the toe bed is so breathable...it's like having air conditioners in your shoes. I recently ran in a 5K in the rain with these and they were wonderful...I accidentally ran into a puddle and they did not become waterlogged or sloshy...they are by far the best running shoe I have owned to date. I am considering buying a back up pair I love them that much! This will definitely not be my last pair of Mizunos!
on September 3, 2012
These are my favorite running shoes. They provide the support (slightly pronate) and cushioning. I used to love Asics.. until I found these! I have a wider foot and these fit perfectly, unlike Nike/Reebok, which are too narrow for me.
on December 30, 2012
I am very picky about my running shoes. I have run 12 marathons and have my favorites. These have entered into my rotation and are super comfy. The toe box area is nice and roomy unlike some performance running shoes. The heel toe drop is higher than most but gives my calves a nice break. Not sure if they have enough cushion for a full marathon but would be great for a half marathon.
on January 22, 2013
I am a marathon runner and the misunderstood wave precision has been my go to shoe for the last 3 years. Great for medium stability. I get the latest version of this shoe whenever I need a new pair and this pink color is my absolute favorite. I have 6 weeks til race day and just bought these to wear in before the race. No blisters after a week of use! Love them
on March 4, 2013
I have been an Asics running shoe fan ever since I was in high school-some 20 years ago. I had read from other runners their love of this shoe and after I purchased them and wore them right out of the box on my first 10 mile run-I am a convert. They are super comfortable and light-I almost felt as if I did not have anything on at all. I am not 100% they are true to size yet, they run slightly big but not enough to warrant purchasing a smaller size. I was nervous about the color, but now that I have them-they are really great! Excellent running shoe-I will definitely buy Mizuno's again.
on October 24, 2012
I walked in my first 5K 2 weeks ago and I had on a pair of cross trainer shoes. My feet hurt so bad afterwards that I could not walk for the next 2 days without severe pain in my feet and legs. I purchased these shoes on the recommendation of my sister who talked me into the 5K in the first place and she ran the 5k in this pair of shoes. They arrived and I tried them on, they felt like pillows on my aching feet. I have been walking in them ever since, I LOOOOOOOVE thess shoes. My husband even ordered a pair for himself.--He loves his too by the way.
on January 8, 2013
I love these shoes! I have had a total ankle replacement. I have had a really hard time finding running shoes I can run in for more than about 1.5 miles/ day, until now. I've been wearing this shoe for about 3 weeks and I ran 3 miles in them for the first time a few days ago and my ankle has no pain, AT ALL!!!! YAY!!!

I can't say enough amazing things about this shoe!
on June 14, 2013
I like the cushioning of this shoe but the toe box is a little narrow and it squeezes my toes together, and as a result my toes and mid foot feel numb after more than 10 mins walking or running. I'm using these shoes mainly in my work as an exercise physiologist which involves a lot of standing and exercise demonstration. They offer good conditioning for this purpose but I will stick to my mizuno wave elixir's for my running training.
on April 1, 2014
Very comfortable and true to size. The color is awesome and goes well with my other running gear. I have struggled with other shoes ruining my toe nails, but not in these shoes. My feet feel awesome after running half marathons in these shoes.
on April 3, 2013
I've been a runner for about 6 years and bought my first pair of Mizuno Waves about 3 years ago. They are still in great shape and have proven to be durable and super comfy. I bought the purple Waves and have gone on several 4 mile runs thus far. They are perfect, very comfy and sturdy. I've gotten compliments on them as well. Signed up for Amazon's shoe email deal and got a coupon code for 20% off. Very happy.

UPDATE MAY 8, 2013
I had to update this since about a week after I got these, I developed painful shin splints! I did some research and ended up buying $20 arch support insoles. That seemed to help which is good since I love the style and lightweight feel of these shoes. But for the price, I think they could have better arch support. (And I have a typical arch.) FYI, I run about 16-20 miles a week, outside and in.)