Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 8, 2012
Have had a few pairs of Mizuno running shoes and not a one compares to these! Like someone else said, you need a day to adjust and after that, they are shear HEAVEN! I am already nervous that they are going to change the cut/style next year- I sure hope not cause these running shoes are A++++. Worth every penny
on January 27, 2013
I'm so happy I decided to get this shoe! No joint pain after my run which I'm prone to since I have some extra pounds I'm trying to lose. I was a dedicated Mizuno Wave Creation customer until I tried the 14s, which were changed from the previous 12 and 13 wave creations. I read some reviews from consumers that had a similar issue and raved about the Mizuno Prophecy! I think the shoe is well worth the price!!! I plan to order an additional pair for work since I'm a Nurse and constantly on my feet.
on April 30, 2013
I love these shoes. As others suggested, I ordered a size larger than normal, and they fit great. I've been putting 15 or so miles a week on them for a few months, and still think they're wonderful.
on October 6, 2012
Have plantar faciitis so was worried about firmness and structure but it turns out that the encasement actually protects my feet more than them flopping around in cush. I also usually have hot feet and these are so open that my feet feel a breeze through the weave and the sole.

Glad I bought them.
on May 6, 2014
They are comfortable, feet awere comfortable and was able to walk all day in them. The only problem is that I think they are half a size too small, so try to go half a size up
on June 1, 2013
This particular shoe runs small, although I wear I've 6.5, ordered it in 7.5. It looks nice on the feet and somewhat comfortable, however it quite narrow and hard to put on and take off.
on September 5, 2014
I love this color ...and tried really hard to find them...my old one's wore out. I have had at least six pairs of Mizuno's since 2010....Going to try some Saucony's next...think it is called the Ride 7...
on February 25, 2015
Too small. I ususally wear size 5,5 or 6. I ordered 6 and it was too small.
on April 12, 2013
So light and very comfy for high arch. I've been searching the best shoes that fits to my needs and finally i found this! No more extra padding insertion. The price is priceless!
on January 8, 2014
Though a visual eye-candy, sizing is inconsistent. This is my 2nd pairs of Mizuno Running Shoes. This pair seem small compared to the privious pairs. Not sure if it was due to the 'toe-up' design or simplify mislabeled. Made in China.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.