|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Women's Wave Enigma Running Shoe
|Price:||$131.63 + $4.99 shipping|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Mizuno Intercool- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe.
- Mizuno Wave Technology: SmoothRide Engineered Infinity Wave, full-length, that provides the ultimate in protective cushioning. Sensor Point - Suspension system which connects the Wave plate to the ground, thereby enhancing stability and traction.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible. Dynamotion Fit technology maximizes fit and reduces stress.
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 10.0 oz
- X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The newest member of the neutral collection, The Wave Enigma is soft in all the right places, with the ride that you can only get from a Mizuno.
Mizuno delivers quite the fitness riddle with their Enigma running shoe. Great cushion and premium performance should be a paradox, but not in this sleek shoe. Ample mesh helps keep things cool as well.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004KSQGYC
- Item model number: Wave Enigma-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only times I'm not wearing one of my pairs of Enigmas are when I'm wearing the Wave Cabrakans on the gravel (and often muddy) trails. Truth is, I'm turning into one of those people who wears running shoes almost all the time. My feet (knees & hips!) are so happy in my Mizunos that I feel as if I'm being punished when I have to wear so-called "real" shoes.
Dear Mizuno, one request please? I need more than two color/design choices in order to flaunt my greatest assets with a wider fashion range :0)
*Don't forget to size up 1/2 to a full size. If you've never been evaluated - arch, stride, pronation, etc. - by an expert, hit your local running/tri store. It's free, and a professional assessment that gets you into the right kind of shoe can transform your comfort and performance. If you've been evaluated but it's been more than 5 years, you might want to be checked again; like a lot of things body-wise, changes occur over time as we age. You wouldn't slack on having your vision checked, would you? Accurate fit and the proper type of shoes are just as crucial to your fitness health.
So I run across an adorable pair of runners by Mizuno, never tried them before but my college baseball playing son said they're a great brand, give them a try, so I did. Dear God, they were the BEST shoes in my life . Too funny that they were called Wave Nirvana 8 because Nirvana described them to a T.
Unfortunately the mileage is up on those shoes and I desperately needed another pair. Called Mizuno......no more Wave Nirvana,m they were last years model. Mizuno had no real recommendations because these shoes are runners not walkers so I was on my own to find the next best pair.
And thankfully that's exactly what I did, the Wave Enigma Running shoe should be what everybody wears, these babies are comfortable right out of the box!!!! Nice color, nice shape, fantastic fit. I'm good for another few hundred miles. Don't forget to size up a size, you will love them!!!
Thank you Amazon and Mizuno.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as good as the overpriced ones at the running store! I love these shoes and can't wait to get another pair.Published on February 2, 2014 by A. Alpers
I've been through many brands of running shoe. I've found this one to give me ample toe box space especially important during the marathon. Good cushion. Really love this shoe.Published on June 16, 2013 by Paula West
Mi mom bought this cuz a proffesional runner told her this was the best suited running shoe for her, so she was ok with the shoe and she has no problem with it. Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by FIRCAS
soo comfortable, great all around shoe, for running, walking or trampolining, unique color that goes well with lots of colors!Published on January 28, 2013 by roberto
Judging by the reviews I read I expected this sneaker to be like a cloud. It is comfortable but I expected a little more cushion. Read morePublished on January 19, 2013 by ErinM
I ordered a half size up than my regular shoe size, but for some reason these still feel tighter around my toes when I run. I never tried this brand before, and prefer Asics. Read morePublished on January 9, 2013 by venusismyplanet
They put some packaged gum in my shoe! Nice touch. the shoes came quickly and cleanly. Time to start running!Published on December 19, 2012 by Lale