|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 8 Running Shoe
|Price:||$85.00 - $148.49|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Composite Double Fan Wave provides the perfect blend of support and cushioning in a package that transitions like no other.
- Ortholite sockliner for a responsive first feel.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 8.9 oz
- Solid rubber forefoot outsole designed for cushioning, flexibility, and durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Women's moderate stability running shoe which supplies cushioning, transition, and comfort.
Since 1906, Mizuno has been guided by the idea of true sportsmanship. Mizuno's strategy is to create unique products with features that enhance athletic performance. Their technological advancements work to keep you in tip-top playing form. Mizuno's commitment to serious performance shines on the diamond, track, court and fairway. At Mizuno, your passion is their obsession.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FOV2NU
- Item model number: Wave Inspire 8-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I went to the Mizuno website and took the online questionnaire to find the correct shoe for me which turned out to be the Wave Inspire 8.
I should have ordered 2 pairs, especially with the price they were on Amazon at the time!!
These shoes are amazing. No more shin splints, the support is great, and there was literally NO breaking in time.
They are also a lot lighter than my old Asics.
I ran 6.5 miles the first time I put them on and no problems whatsoever.
I can't recommend these shoes enough.
I was worried about the size, but I just ordered 1 half size bigger than what I wear in non-athletic shoes and they were perfect.
If you do run long distances and your feet swell a lot I would recommend maybe a full size bigger, but mine don't swell too much.
They are also very nice looking shoes. I got the White/Persian Jewel/Dress Blue, but would have loved the green ones!
I will wear Mizunos from now on, goodbye Asics. Great shoe!!
I did my research and went to Mizuno web site to determine exactly what I wanted a new run shoe
Amazon made it easy finding the best price for me, and actually by all - gave better customer service, via online order
than I actually received by comparison, when I researched, myself, at various, local running shoe stores,
whose staff seemed, unknowable, and only interested in pushing their own stock, so this experience was certainly more rewarding: in price, convenience, I got to choose exactly what I wanted, specifically as I specified, the buyer, and in the colors and unusual size, narrow, which fits better than any other running shoe I have ever purchased, and thanks to Amazon and the supplier, at a great low price, by a least 30% below the Mizuno, or various running stores, which frankly would not have had the narrow sized need. I am quite happy
After reading the reviews on the Mizuno Wave Inspire 8, I felt it sounded like a good compromise between stability and lightweight. I have done a few short runs in them now and I don't notice any aching or pain in my foot, even after the runs or workouts the ache still does not come. These have been great for returning to distance running post injury and I would definitely reccommend them to anyone looking for that right balance between lightweight and stability.
The toe box is roomy enough for my wide feet and the heal has a nice cushion. I do more walking than running but try to be consistent (maybe my purchase will inspire me) ... but either way I'm sure I'll be happy in these for many miles to come. Quick delivery too, as promised.