Mizuno Women's Wave Precision 12 Running,White/Electric Pink/Wild Lime,8.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Moderate Neutral Running Shoe with Dynamotion Fit - Stress relief for the upper and lateral stress.
- Mizuno Wave, SmoothRide engineered, composite Parallel Wave for superior shock absorption and dispersion with great transition X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 8.5 oz
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
As part of the Global Elite collection, the Wave Precision 11 makes running in a minimalist shoe more fun than it should be.
Since 1906, Mizuno has been guided by the idea of true sportsmanship. Mizuno's strategy is to create unique products with features that enhance athletic performance. Their technological advancements work to keep you in tip-top playing form. Mizuno's commitment to serious performance shines on the diamond, track, court and fairway. At Mizuno, your passion is their obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.6 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B005CKVCOG
- Item model number: Wave Precision 12-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Mizuno changed the Wave Rider heel collar (gave me blisters) and made the Wave Rider model less flexible than previous models. I hate the new design!!
I love the Precision 12. They are a more flexible shoe than the Riders and fit perfectly. They are a pretty shoe too! Try them out if you want a low stability, light and flexible shoe.