Mizuno Women's Wave Precision 12 Running,White/Electric Pink/Wild Lime,8.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Moderate Neutral Running Shoe with Dynamotion Fit - Stress relief for the upper and lateral stress.
- Mizuno Wave, SmoothRide engineered, composite Parallel Wave for superior shock absorption and dispersion with great transition X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 8.5 oz
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
As part of the Global Elite collection, the Wave Precision 11 makes running in a minimalist shoe more fun than it should be.
Since 1906, Mizuno has been guided by the idea of true sportsmanship. Mizuno's strategy is to create unique products with features that enhance athletic performance. Their technological advancements work to keep you in tip-top playing form. Mizuno's commitment to serious performance shines on the diamond, track, court and fairway. At Mizuno, your passion is their obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.6 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B005CKVCOG
- Item model number: Wave Precision 12-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Mizuno changed the Wave Rider heel collar (gave me blisters) and made the Wave Rider model less flexible than previous models. I hate the new design!!
I love the Precision 12. They are a more flexible shoe than the Riders and fit perfectly. They are a pretty shoe too! Try them out if you want a low stability, light and flexible shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not a running lover. I'll describe myself as a casual runner. These shoes fit perfectly, and they make me feel like I'm running on air and could run for 12+ miles! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gwen
Put a lot of miles on these shoes but there wasn't as much cushion as long as others I have bought.Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love these, but not sure they make them anymore. Have run many races in them - the longest being 10 miles. AND they are cute!! Wish I could get a new pair.Published on November 19, 2013 by FemFatale41
Great colour and relatively light for a shoe with moderate cushioning. The glide's good. My feet are a little wide and I usually wear NB 7.5, and I think I should have ordered 8. Read morePublished on May 26, 2013 by MindyW
Have used Mizuno running shoes for years and they keep getting better. Great fit. Provides enough cushion for long distance running for marathon training.Published on March 11, 2013 by LindseyM
I love this shoe. I feel that it runs small. Sending them back, but going to order a bigger size!Published on November 8, 2012 by Amy
Awesome shoes! Arrived just as they were described - brand new. I have this edition in the blue flower but they were sold out of that style. Read morePublished on September 24, 2012 by krunner