|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 14 Running Shoe
|Price:||$109.99 - $119.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Mizuno Wave technology combines cushioning and stability, two distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great running shoes
- Dynamotion Fit design technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, eliminating distortion for the perfect fit
- Mizuno Intercool is a full-length midsole ventilation system that reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe
- Gender Engineering philosophy maximizes performance by tailoring footwear to the separate needs of men and women
- SmoothRide engineering approach minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mizuno Ladies Wave Rider 14 Trainers...Innovative Comfort! The Wave Rider 14 Trainers are optimized with innovative technology to enhance athletic performance. It features Dynamotion and Smooth Ride technology to ensure comfort and support for the athlete. Mizuno Ladies Wave Rider 14 Trainers feature: Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) AIRmesh and synthetic overlay upper for superior feel, breathability and comfort Dynamotion Fit relieves stress that the foot normally puts on the upper Composite Mizuno Wave provides superior cushioning and stability Padded collar and mesh tongue provides greater comfort AP+ Midsole provides greater spring of momentum X-10 for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike Abrasion-resistant toe bumper for durability VS-1 features sustain incredible cushioning Mizuno Intercool ventilation helps keep your feet cool Smooth Ride technology helps reduce shock Gender Engineering tailors footwear for customized fit Color: [ATTRIBUTE_LIST:COLOR] Sizes: [ATTRIBUTE_LIST:SIZE] Width: Medium Mizuno...Serious Performance!
The Mizuno Wave Rider 14 features a lightweight mesh and synthetic upper that maintains flexibility for an ideal running shoe. This shoe uses Mizuno Wave technology to combine cushioning and stability, two distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great running shoes. Great for running 5Ks or marathons, this shoe also includes flex lines specifically designed for women.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004G605PO
- Item model number: 410420
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Wave Rider 14 is about 1/2 size smaller in the toe than previous versions of the same shoe. It was subtle when I tried the shoe on, but after running in them, it's very apparent. I just ran 8 miles in them, and there are blisters between every one of my toes. They are just smashed together in the narrow toe box.
For reference, I ran a 15K and a half marathon in the pouring rain while wearing the 13s, and had zero blisters anywhere on my feet or toes.
I tried going up a 1/2 size, but then the shoe is too long and too loose in the heel.
I agree with what other customers have said about the ankle as well. I'm so disappointed. Mizuno has lost a long-time customer forever.
Wave Riders are still a good neutral running shoe, but I hope they change back to the old fit in the next revision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I could feel every rock on the path and the shoe started coming apart far earlier than expected. I'm going back to Saucony.Published on January 7, 2014 by Oregon Happy
I used to get horrible shin-splints, and since it was recommended for me to get these shoes, I haven't had any problems since. Read morePublished on October 7, 2013 by L. LeFevre
These are light, supportive, and comfortable.
I have such problems fitting my sensitive ankles, weak arches, and wide toes. Read more
I already had these shoes bought from a big athletic store, but wanted the same ones again and can always trust amazon to have anything! Comfy and super light!!Published on January 25, 2013 by Bama Belle