|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe
|Price:||$92.62 - $148.43 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Limited Edition
- Mizuno Wave: Combines cushioning and stability. Items come with W-tags which denotes 'Women's' and not the width.
- Dynamotion Fit: Reduces lateral stress for optimal fit
- AP +: Increased rebound and a "bouncier" feeling, extending the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Strike the perfect balance between lightweight feel and smooth, cushioned ride with Mizuno's flagship Wave Rider 15. The Mizuno Wave technology refuses to compromise support and stability just to shave ounces, so you get an excellent blend of all three. The 15th edition of this classic running shoe continues to innovate with the addition of Forefoot Flex Controllers that work with your naturla motion to deliver the most fluid stride yet. Plus, the distinctive style lets you head off around the bend in style.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 15 combines the best qualities of every Wave Rider that came before it with a harmonious balance of lightweight feel and stability to give you a comfortable running experience. Utilizing Mizuno's Wave Technology and SmoothRide Engineering, this shoe features a lower, more open collar, a redesigned heel, and a cushioning midsole for better support and performance.
- Wave Technology provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Shock-absorbent heel provides softer landings
- Breathable mesh upper reduces moisture buildup
- Dynamotion Fit eliminates stress points between feet and shoes
- Flex grooves and controllers support smooth rocking motion
Designed to reduce the stress that feet exert on shoes while running, Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit allows fluidity at every point in your stride--from heel strike through toe-off--so the upper gently follows the natural motion of your feet.
Shock-Absorbent Heel for Softer Landings
The Wave Rider 15 features a redesigned heel with shock-absorbent cushioning that results in gentler contact with the ground during heel strikes. This means softer landings--even during high-impact runs.
Breathable Mesh Upper Keeps Feet Cool
This shoe's breathable mesh upper provides extra ventilation to reduce heat and moisture inside your shoes, while its synthetic leather overlay delivers targeted support.
Gender-Specific Engineering for Customized Fit
Research has shown there are fundamental differences between the way men and women run. With this in mind, Mizuno specifically designed men's and women's Wave Rider 15s to maximize performance for each running style.
"Never Settle" is more than just a tagline for Mizuno--it's an attitude. Never Settle starts with the way Mizuno approaches product development. Their philosophy is guided by "kaizen", the Japanese word for "continuous improvement." These technological advancements make their sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile, keeping you in tip top playing form no matter the sport or the conditions. They believe in making products that work in harmony with your body, and helping you to be the best athlete you can be.
What's in the Box
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FOV2ZS
- Item model number: Wave Rider 15-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I usually wear a size 10 in shoes, but I always buy my Mizuna running shoes one size up (so, an 11) and I would recommend this practice to others, particularly if they plan to log quite a few miles running in them
If you are looking at getting a Wave Rider shoe, make sure you get the 12, 14 or 15--or the newest 16. The 13 model raised the heel height, and ruined the feel of the shoe. I was injured after running in the model 13 for 2 weeks. With the model 14, they went back to the original heel height, and have maintained that height with all subsequent models.