- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- The Wave Rider 23's Mizuno Wave cushioning technology provides ultra soft comfort in a super secure fit
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers controlled temperatures and top unwavering performance
- Wave Rider 23 features a dual compound midsole using U4ic and U4icX technologies for unrivalled responsiveness and exhilarating runs
- This neutral favorite works best for slight underpronation all the way to very slight overpronation. For moderate overpronation the Wave Horizon 3 or Wave Inspire 15 would be best.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wave rider 23 features a dual compound midsole using U4ic and U4icX technologies for unrivaled responsiveness and exhilarating runs. Mizuno Wave cushioning technology provides ultra soft comfort in a super secure fit, coupled with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper to offer controlled temperatures and top unwavering performance.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.54 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07HRCYD3V
- Item model number: Wave Rider 23
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 27, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
49 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I always wore 8.5 Mizuno and these fit at that size as well.
They are a nice cushioned ride, as always.
Love them and would love them more if they would go back to old logo size.