Mkono 3 Pack Self Watering Planter African Violet Pots Plastic White Flower Plant Pot with Wick Rope for All House Plants, Flowers, Herbs, Medium
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.2 x 5.2 x 5.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Mounting Type||Floor Standing|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Self watering planter ensures the plants take enough water they need for days, and you don't have to water frequently. Up to 10 days or more of watering per fill. This clever wick pots can help you to care your plants when you go outside a couple days or on business.
- The decoractive plant pot is made of quality PP plastic material, light weight but very durable for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for displaying African violets, herbs, golden devil's ivy, ocean spider plants, etc. No plant includes in this item!
- The beautiful shape with classic black and white match maked them suitable for home or office decoration. Set on any table, counter, or desk to bring natural beauty to your living place. It is a great gift for your friends who love planting.
- Thanks to the double-layer design that allows excess water to be stored in the bottom of this planter pot and provided to your plant with wick rope. Please do not exceed the inner basket with a water level under 0.4 Inch when watering, it will cause plant death of waterlogging otherwise.
- Size M: Inner basket diameter 3.9". Open diameter 5.2". Inner depth 3.2" . height 5.4". Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to Mkono Store!
Mkono is a company committed to handmade work for bringing fresh and lifeful atmosphere to your home. Besides the ingenuity of the designer and the niceness for materials, keeping improving for the handicraft of handmade work attracts people mostly. All designs are handmade with love and will bring a unique element into any space.Mkono meticulously hand-crafted for your living space.
Decorate Your Home
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you get one of each size with the 3 pack buy?
A: No, they are all of the same size and color.
Q: Can you see the level of the water in the external pot?
A: No. These are designed to stay wet, but you can put a small flashlight behind it to check the water level.
Q: What do you do with the rope?
A: The rope is used to keep the plant watered. Put in the bottom of the black container - with both ends hanging down in the water. Pulled it straight across the inside of the pot.
Mkono Plastic Self Watering Planters
3 Packs, M-5.2" Opening Diameter
Size M: Inner basket diameter 3.9". Open diameter 5.2". Inner depth 3.2" . height 5.4".
Add simplicity and modern style to caring for your plants with this self watering planter. The self watering planter enables optimal air circulation for healthy roots. This clever planter can help you to care your plants when you go outside a couple days or on business.
- Material: PP plastic.
- Color: White.
- Package: 3Pcs.
Self Watering Design
The fun and attractive planter is decorative and functional, thanks to the double-layer design that allows excess water to be stored in the bottom of this planter pot and provided to your plant as needed. Filling the planter with water and then lasts for days without any further attention.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit May 2017: These work so well that I ordered more to handle the clones and 8 months later that one almost dead violet is now 6 perfectly happy violets in their own pots. 5 of which are blooming! Violets really do thrive in these with very little effort so I'm very pleased.
(Ignore the cayenne pepper. Trying to stop the cat from snacking on these. I may have overdid it. )
These pots should not be used for any plant species that requires the soil to dry between waterings like almost any succulent variety.