Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on August 15, 2016
After searching for several months for a replacement cover case for my old Acer Iconia A1-810, and ordering two cover cases that were not as advertised,I discovered the MoKo cover case and decided to take a chance and place an order. I am glad that I did, for I am very pleased with the appearance, quality, and fit. In fact, I am convinced that it will probably outlive my sweet little tablet. I highly recommend this slim cover case.

For those who are wondering: yes, it does have a hand strap (exactly as pictured in the description); and yes, although it has an elastic band that can be wrapped around the case, it also has interior magnets that keep the case closed when you want it closed. In fact, I haven't used the elastic band.
on April 7, 2014
This case is very good quality for the price. It fits the Iconia A1 perfectly and has a very useful stand for angle of viewing. I thought the hand strap seemed a little gimmicky at first, but it has actually proved to by quite useful as I study using this device while I walk sometimes and the strap makes the grip much more secure. Although the cover will provide some protection, if the device is dropped there is still a decent chance that if it lands near a corner the case will not provide enough protection to prevent damage. It seems that corner protection might be difficult to implement while still leaving all ports and buttons accessible, as this model does.
on April 15, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my finance. He absolutely loves it. It's great quailty and easy to use. And the price is amazing. I thought it would look and feel cheap and probably not be of good quality. I was proved wrong. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a case at a bargain price. This case supercedes expectations. We're both very pleased with this case.
on October 20, 2014
This fits perfect. I like the hand hold, and that there is a strap to hold the other side closed when it is open. I also like that there is a tab to insert the stylus, as well as places to hold an extra SD card. It closes magnetically, and is as described. It arrived on time, and I am happy with it.
on February 18, 2014
i bought this for my father in combination with the tablet to get him into the 21st century of technology. He loves it and i am actually really glad that i found the right case the first time. I still cant find the right one for my kindle fire. But it is everything i needed it to be.
on July 1, 2014
It is a very nice case, however the acer tablet I got for my sister did'nt fit in there. she said case was too small which surprised me since it did say in description that's what it's for. But, fortunately, all wasn't lost, as it was a perfect fit for my granddaughter's tablet, so all's well that end's well. .
on February 28, 2014
Looks nice & fits well. The only downside so far is that the interior of the case covers the icons on top. Not a really big deal though
on April 19, 2015
This case fit my acer perfectly. I can get to all the items I need to reach while tablet is in the case. The case itself is a good quality. Very happy with this purchase. I would definitely purchase again. Highly recommend.
on December 9, 2014
This case fits just right and feels like a quality case. It helps with holding the tablet. Aside from the corners being semi-exposed, the tablet seems pretty protected. I don't use the "stand" position but I've tested it out and it seemed ok.
on April 11, 2016
Great Quality case. I have nothing bad to say about this case. I would recommend it for any tablet. It is durable and easy to use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question