Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "MoKo Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, RED” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 10% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
MoKo Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, RED
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed specifically for Amzon Kindle Touch (Kindle Touch NOT included).
- Microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of protection.
- Access to all features and controls. Simple and Stylish design, with magnetic closure.
- Clear vision, without any view blocking when you read on your Kindle Touch.
- Available Color: BLACK, PURPLE, BLUE, PINK, RED. Please search "MoKo kindle touch case" for other colors and styles.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:56 Mins|
Followup: 02-09-12 - Love this case. It actually smells like leather now.
1) The front cover is very solid and offers great protection. The magnets ensure that the case stays closed and keep the kindle safe.
2) This case is very compact. The use of magnets to hold the case closed instead of a strap / clasp means no extra bulkiness and nothing in your way while reading.
3) When reading the front cover folds flush against the back cover and is very comfortable to hold. This seems like the most important feature of a Kindle cover to me, yet many of them don't seem to do it well.
4) The Kindle feels very secure in the case, yet can the case can be put on or removed easily in seconds.
5) Construction feels very solid. Over the couple of weeks I've used it I notice no signs of wear and tear.
6) Based on the reviews and product descriptions of the dozens of cases available this appeared to fit most closely with what I wanted (the above points), yet it was still one of the cheapest ones available (roughly $10 when I bought it).
Also, for those looking for a lighted case (which I was at first), I purchased a Might Bright UltraThin Book Light (also around $10) and it fits very well between the back of the Kindle and the case and stays securely in position while reading.
There is a small tweak I'd make to the product if given the opportunity. Since the magnets work so well to hold it closed I was thinking it'd be nice to have some on the other side as well to hold it open (front cover against back). However, even without them it is comfortable to hold in the fully open position, so it isn't really an issue.
If you are looking for a minimalist-style cover for your Kindle Touch, this one is pretty much perfect.
-looks good for the price.
-feels good for the price.
-outside of the marks left by the tab it protects the kindle well enough.
-holds the kindle well and doesn't impede use of the kindle.
-these dots that i can't get rid of.
anything that mars the unit it's supposed to protect is an instant 1-star. even if it's only cosmetic because this kind of damage is something the case is supposed to protect too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The case fits well and has protected my Kindle for years. I like the magnet cover. Thanks!Published 5 months ago by Greg Lowen
Fits the Kindle Touch very well. Nice looking with inside slot for a paper or business card, etc.Published 5 months ago by Gordon Graham
I purchased this case 3 years ago for my first Kindle, and when I upgraded to a new Kindle for Christmas, I immediately ordered a new one of this brand/model to fit my new Kindle. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Hedwig
This is a great light-weight cover for my Kindle Touch. I wanted a nice looking, light-weight case to protect my Kindle while traveling around the city and while traveling on... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Product Reviews by Liz
I bought this case for my girlfriend and it has been on her kindle since she bought it. Since then this thing has seen some miles always getting tossed around in a bag, backseat,... Read morePublished 10 months ago by James S.
Works fine but I probably should have gotten one with a night light since that would have worked best for me. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Marie F. Sarmer
the only thing neg. to say about it is, my water bottle was sitting next to my kindle and the cover got damp, not wet, but damp, now the top cover is slightly buckled and when I go... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Binky
I bought this case because of the price and because I needed something cheap that I could buy quickly to throw on my new kindle while I was traveling. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Michelle