- Save $2.00 on Car jump starter by MoKo when you purchase 1 or more MoKo brand products offered by BSCstore. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on Stylus and Pen for all Touch Screen Devices from MoKo for every 1 other item you purchase offered by BSCstore. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Moko Waterproof case for every 1 MoKo case you purchase offered by BSCstore. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MoKo(TM) 360 Degree Rotating Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 inch GT - N5100 / N5110 Android Tablet, Leopard RED (with Vertical and Horizontal Stand and Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep)
|Price:||$15.55 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Automatically wakes or puts Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet to sleep when the lid is opened and closed. Access to all features and controls.
- 360 degrees rotating swivel allows the device to stand both vertically and horizontally with ease.
- Custom-fit back case holds the devices securely and leaves tablet screen completely unobstructed.
- Premium PU leather exterior and microfiber interior. Elastic band to hold the case closed and open.
- Lifetime warranty. Please search "MoKo Galaxy Note 8.0" for other accessories offered by BSCstore.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: MoKo(TM) 360 Degree Rotating Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 inch GT - N5100 / N5110 Android Tablet, Leopard RED (with Vertical and Horizontal Stand and Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy Note 8||Samsung Galaxy Note 8||Samsung Galaxy Note 8||Samsung Galaxy Note|
|Color||Leopard Red||Red||Indigo||Black (black/black)|
|Material||Synthetic Leather||Synthetic Leather||Synthetic Leather||Synthetic Rubber|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
This cover is light, thin and does a good job of holding the tablet in place without being overbearing.
The Note 8 is protected.
Ability to prop the tablet vertically and horizontally.
Closing the case's lid also turns off the Note 8 screen. (It reminds me of the flip phones of yore :) The on/off flip phone feature is what I miss the most on today's tablet style smart phones.)
Adds too much bulk and weight. Wish it would be made of lighter materials.
* Galaxy Note 8 weighs about 343 grams (12.1 oz)
* Moko 360 cover adds about 190 grams (6.7 oz) to the device.
I already have a case from MoKo and it works really, really well. When I saw this one, I thought it would be exactly what I wanted. It wasn't expensive and was built pretty well. Sadly, it didn't do the one thing that I actually bought it for: Allow me to use the tablet in portrait position.
You can move the tablet into portrait position, and the case rotates just as advertised. Problem is, an 8" tablet doesn't have the right dimensions to KEEP it in that position because there's not enough to counter balance it so it kept falling over backwards.
Considering the fact that it wasn't a very expensive case, I didn't bother trying to return it since it would have cost more to return it than to just keep it.
Moko read my review and didn't agree. They contacted me and refunded my money, plus a bit extra for my trouble and asked that I let people know that they stand behind their products, hence my edited review.
So if you want a good case, and this IS a good case, and you don't care about portrait mode, then this is a great case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
order this for may DaughterTablet. I did not think that it would hold up as wells it did. She used it for everything,I order this over a2 year ago and it gave up the ghost 2... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Vinny
Convenient, but area that holds the tablet in standing position could be sturdier, as they are by some other manufacturers. Has attached stylus holder.Published 11 months ago by mo graMPS