Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on March 5, 2015
It didn't fit quite right on my screen. I think it was for a different model #? Not sure, but it definitely didn't fit mine. HOWEVER- it looked high quality if you're 100% sure that it's the EXACT right product. Basically looks like a good product, but check for confusing model number differences.
on August 29, 2013
I really wanted a matte screen protector for my tablet to cut the glare; my primary reason for the tablet is to give powerpoint presentations out doors. The MoKo screen protector is shiny, strike one. It was very hard to apply without getting bubbles, strike two. It is allegedly washable like the screen protector I have on my phone which I'm able to remove, wash in the sink with a little detergent and then easily re-apply to my phone. I washed the MoKo screen protector once, it dried with water marks on the inside and then was more bubbly then before going back on the tablet, strike three. My MoKo screen protector is now trashed. Unfortunately it's the only screen protector I've been able to find for my Lenovo tablet.
on September 8, 2013
I was not the most pleased with this. The film lifted after I put my Lenovo IdeaTab K3 Lynx 11.6-Inch 64 GB Tablet into the case. For now it is okay, I will be looking for another screen protector real soon.
on March 5, 2015
For the first time i was able to install a screen protector and not ruin the first one. Only had like 2 tiny bubbles on the edge that I couldn't get rid of. The protector is nearly invisible and does not affect teh brightness or responsiveness of the tablet at all. I have had it on for 3-4 months and no signs of loosening anywhere. I definately recommend this.
on September 26, 2013
I ordered this and it arrived damaged. The middle of the protectors had a line etched or folded into it. I could not trim it out without damaging the whole product so I told the company of the issue. They immediately sent a replacement package and this one film has held up very well. There is another in the pack for when this one gets a scratch-whenever that may be.
on July 17, 2013
This screen protector holds on to bubbles like a magnet does a paper clip. I have done countless applications of screen protectors. This is far the worst one I have ever dealt with as far as the bubble problem goes. They just will not smooth out. I used both protectors and they both failed. When I was able to slide some to the edge rather sealing a bubble hung their leaving a convenient place for me to pull off the "protector" and throw it away.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2014
Scratched or dirty touch screens just don't work well. This product eliminates that issue entirely. Good fit and excellent adhesion. Normally, I would consider this a luxury item, but after owning my tablet and using the film protection for over 2 months, I could not imagine working without it.
on October 2, 2013
I purchased the two pack and had to ruin one trying to both line it up right and avoid air bubbles(next to impossible). The screen is somewhat rigid plastic rather than the matte softer variety I have preferred in the past as they are easier to apply, lie flat and have few air bubbles. The matte surface shows little glare also. When this one wears, I will try to find a softer more matte screen.
on June 8, 2015
Didnt get to use this item but it arrived pretty quickly and seems simple enough to figure out. Good quality for the price. Im sure it would of worked.
on October 8, 2013
I wouldn't have left the screen unprotected. It is a touch screen and I just couldn't have left the screen without being protected. You can't tell it's there, so why not? It was the only way to go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question