Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo Invisible Screen Protector Films for Apple iPad Air, (2-Pack)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums iPhone 7 Tile Starting at $39.99 Happy Belly Snacks Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting ComedyMonth ComedyMonth ComedyMonth  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 19, 2014
Make sure you have every speck of dust off the device before applying the film or else you will have bubbles that won't go away! Also make sure you have not oils of any sort on your hands or try to refrain from touching the "sticky" side of the film. It removes easily, without residue, so it is easy to adjust if you are a little crooked in your placement (hey - it happens!) I have a few dust specks under my film so I will reapply the second one when those ubiquitous bubbles make me crazy.
on March 11, 2014
I'm sure this screen protector is a good product. But i am not going to use it for two reasons. The main one is how much it dulls the brilliance of the screen. The second one is how many very small bubbles remain. They give the screen an overall pepple appearance.
on November 7, 2013
The product I got wasn't branded MoKo. It's ScreenGuard. It appears to be a generic brand of Japanese PET film, and there's a small sticker on the plastic wrap that says it's from MoKo (but I'm not sure if I believe it).
on May 3, 2016
Deserves couple stars because it is cut to perfection. However the product quality is very low. First of all there is a big air bubble around the remaining dust after you cleanup your iPad. This is not true for my other screen protector (5 of them). Fingerprint stays on the screen like dirt and it is very noticeable. Would have returned it if there is an option and go for better quality with anti glair antifingerprint.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
I purchased this for my new iPad air. I also purchased a cover. When I wanted to use my iPad in a tilted fashion it lifted the corner of the screen protector. It got to be so bad that I threw away the screen protector.
on April 7, 2014
I recommend it because it was very easy to apply and appears to be a good protection for the iPad air. I have only had it a few weeks but it is very secure, staying in place no matter how rough I am with it. If I had not place it on the iPad air myself I would not know it was on, it really appears invisible.
on January 12, 2014
Very difficult to install. It ended up full off bubbles that could not be removed. To add insult to injury, the smoothness of the cover was nowhere near my iPad Air's screen. I removed the cover and threw out the two covers that came in the package. Do not waste your money, like I did.
on January 8, 2014
Very poor quality screen protector for my new iPad Air. It was hard to install, impossible to get a smooth look without the appearance of air bubbles all over, is green in color, and REALLY distorts the beautiful image of the iPad. I've bought screen protectors for our Samsung S3 phones that went on perfectly and were totally clear. This product is a very poor product. Shop for something else!!
on February 2, 2014
It isn't bubble free that is for sure. It works, but I feel a little deceived as they just rebranded someone else's product. I am not sure you can trust their descriptions. I would find something cheaper that probably has the same quality...I just thought I was paying for something better.
on December 27, 2013
Works just fine with my iPad air. Easy to apply to the screen with very few air bubbles.
Great value for your money