Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo(TM) Invisible Screen Protector Films for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, (2-Pack)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on October 30, 2012
I researched all the options for a screen protector for my new Galaxy Note 10.1, and this was the clear winner based on reviews. My own experience:
(1) Arrived very quickly in secure packaging (a HUGE box, packaging overkill?).
(2) Installed more easily than any screen protector I have ever tried! A microfiber cloth is included in the package. The tabs are offset so that it is possible to grasp them easily/securely to remove the protective layers, all without applying unwanted fingerprints to the screen protector itself.
(3) Perfect fit for the Note 10.1.
(4) Clear & virtually invisible after installation. (comments heard: "It has a screen protector? Really?")
(5) No interference whatsoever with the S-pen -- a critical feature.
on April 26, 2013
This was the easiest install that I have ever done on a screen protector. This item is clear as glass. I can't even tell it is on there (ughhh to the fingerprints). Fingerprints are going to happen unless you want a matte protector. However, I love the look of the clear protector as it brings out the true beauty of the screen.

Tip - if hair or dust gets on the sticky side, just take some scotch tape and touch that area gently and it will pull off the hair. I made sure that I was able to get the screen dust free. There was a few tiny bubbles when installing this, but they came out super easy.

Excellent protector.
on December 11, 2012
Does not work well with the pen. Overall good for protection but pen works poorly with product. It is a bit sticky with then pen. Disappointed.

4/17/2013:
late on my update but after a new days of use it now works great with the stylus pen. I still found it hard to apply but maybe i have the wrong technique and am inexperienced with placement.
on August 13, 2013
I was very worried when I received my package because the 2 screen protectors were enclosed in an iPad 2 screen protector envelope. Also, the instructions were basic to the point of uselessness (clean tablet screen of dust and then place screen protector on the device. Wow, thanks for the help.) and the pictures showing how to install were incomprehensible and didn't match what the tabs were like on the enclosed protectors. Also, other reviewers mentioned their screen covers being enclosed in red film and mine was green.

I bought this particular screen protector based on reviews about it barely being noticeable; I wholeheartedly agree. After an hour of painstakingly reapplying the screen protector and fanatically scotch taping all the dust particles that were causing bubbles in the screen, I finally had a bubble-free screen protector that is not noticeable now that my tablet is in a case. The fact that you can take this protector on and off again without leaving any residue was particularly helpful for me to be able to place it perfectly on the screen.

Swyping and writing with the stylus feel exactly the same as before I finally invested in a screen protector. I know some reviewers expressed a concern regarding using the pen with the protector on, but it doesn't seem to stick any more than it already did when I was writing directly on the glass.

As much of a hassle as it was to apply, and as sketchy as the packaging ended up being, I'm satisfied that I bought the right screen protector. It smudges just as much as unprotected glass in regards to finger prints, but the clarity of the screen is retained.
on May 25, 2013
I dont make a habit of writing reviews, but this got my attention. Just got my new tablet and no way I'm going uprotected. I've never ahd good luck with screen protectors...until now. Followed directions to the letter and not one single bubble, dust spec or other fault.

I turned off fans, closed doors, put out the cat, washed hands, cleaned the screen, then applied the protector slowly removing the backing as I went and using the applicator card carefully.

As another reviewer said, it's hard to tell there iseven a protector there. Works great with the pen, no degredation of view at all that I can see. It just works great.
on March 26, 2013
I purchased this mainly because it said that it would be bubble free. I am horrible at putting on screen protectors and I had recently purchased a working bubble free protector for my galaxy s3. This screen protector was filled with bubbles and kept getting dirty.
on November 19, 2012
Bought this screen protector for the Galaxy Note. I too had trouble with bubbles and getting them out, i decided to leave well enough alone. The few tiny bubbles that remain do not affect the view that much. However, using the S pen on this screen protector is like dragging a stick through the mud. Previously the S pen would glide across the unprotected screen...not the case with this cover. I havent tried any others as of yet and figure I would rather keep a scratch free protected surface then complain about the small stuff. In the future I will look around for another option.
on December 21, 2012
I bought this looking both for protection and ability to use the stylus. For protection it works as good as any other. You can use your finger and stylus for normal things. The stylus does drag more than without the film but it's workable. The problem comes with drawing. The film seems to interfere with the tablets ability to tell if you are pressing hard on the tablet and so you can't make thin or thick lines based on the pressure of the pen. If you are looking to do some serious drawing, this protective film is not for you. If you just want basic protection, then it is fine.

I haven't decided if I am taking it off just yet as I am not artist. I really wish the Note 10.1" was made with gorilla glass and then I would be less worried about scratching.

I gave it three stars because it does its basic function will but if you bought the Note for its ability to let you do great drawings then this doesn't work at all.
on December 17, 2012
I had expected a battle putting one of these on my tablet! Always have problems putting one on my cell phone - getting the bubbles out. This was the easiest screen protector to put on and it looks great! Totally happy with this purchase and will buy these again in the future.
on December 11, 2012
I don't think they are that great for the money! It was difficult to put on, and the first one had a third hole cut out for camera in wrong spot. I then used the second one and it was difficult to get it on straight and with out air bubbles. We will see how long it lasts!