BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2013
This is a super sturdy product, it fits like a glove and its well made. Does exactly as the picture shows. Bought it for the samsung Ativ 500. The only problem is that when i want to attach my samsung ativ keyboard that comes with the tablet pc, i have to pry the tablet out of the case. Since the inner case "clutches" the tablet in a way that covers where the keyboard would connect... you cannot conveniently connect/disconnect the keyboard while its in the case. I would have liked to have seen that feature, considering this tablet pc was made for the consumer to use the keyboard along with it when needing to use it as a laptop for business/school papers. But if you are not interested in buying the keyboard, this is for you, it will protect it. If you wanted a case that you can smoothly use the keyboard when needed, its inconvenient, every day after college I have to pry it out of the sleeve just to connect it to its own keyboard when writing papers. I dont even take my keyboard along with me outside my house because I dont want to be prying it out in public, or risk it getting loose from prying it out too much.
on February 24, 2013
Originally, it was a THREE STAR review: "Case is nice,but the only negative thing is that the stitches in one place were broken. The only reason didn't send the item back is that I don't want to wait and need to use it right away."

But later on, I suprisingly have got an e-mail from BSC Store representative, that they want to replace the defective case with a new one.
And he kept the word, today I received a brand new and perfect replacement and very happy with it.
I am very impressed by the HONEST way the BCS Store does its business and basically, this FIVE STARS for the retailer, NOT for the product (but case is GREAT and very functional.
First of all, I would recommend to everybody to buy from this TRUSTFULL BSC Store!!!
Second, the case is probably the best by its functionality, design and materials which you can find on Amazon web site specifically for Samsung Smart 500T.
on March 26, 2013
I had my doubts when I got the case, it seemed so light and fragile. The portrait mode seemed almost unusable because it was so light at the angle it was at and could easily fall over. After using it for a few minutes and seeing the gallery, I figured out the right way to use it and it's pretty nice and all the doubts I had were solved by the following:

Landscape mode: use the 3 grooves as you would expect
Portrait mode: dont use the 3, flip the case over and use the stylus leather strap. This holds portrait mode very solidly and you dont really need it for portrait mode.

Flipped back/closed/open: remember you can turn the tablet and orient it upside down, this prevents you from being forced to cover any port in any given mode

Best example is the charger, if I am in landscape i flip the tablet 180 degrees now i can plug the charger on top. When you close it the charger will be on the outside. The only disadvantage is your Windows key will change sides.

The case itself is plenty strong enough for its purposes and allows it to remain pretty light.

All my doubts were erased, and my tablet is even more useful now, and I can carry it anywhere like a fancy portfolio. You would look like a superhero if you walked into an interview with this and an ATIV in your hands.

In other words, 5 stars.
on June 10, 2013
I like this case a lot. It holds my device very securely, provides the rotation for portrait/landscape, and the cover secures together with the elastic to avoid accidental openings. In my various tablet devices and covers I have for them, this is pretty good for build quality and features.

There are only a couple of things I wish were better on it:
1. I have the keyboard dock and it just will not work with this cover. Additionally, the cover fits so snug it is hard to get it out in order to even use the keyboard. If you don't have a keyboard or use a separate bluetooth one this should not be an issue.
2. The charging port cannot be used with the device closed or in the propped up position - it interferes with the binding. You have to have open it or rotated out 180 degrees in order to charge it. I am drilling a hole in my cover to make this accessible to charge while closed.
3. The rotation circle on the back is great, but the section of cover that holds it together is not able to handle the stress and after just 2 weeks of use is creasing oddly and bowing out. Not to the point its not usable, just enough to get noticed so far.
on June 7, 2013
After reading all the reviews on this product I was sold and purchased one. Received it yesterday and proceeded to insert my tablet. It has a tight fit, it has several different postions for your tablet to sit, looks good and like the rotation feature.

However, not all the ports are accessible. Half the usb port is covered, the mini hdmi is covered and the volume rocker switch is covered. There is no slot for the rear camara either so that cannot be used Not sure if I received one that sat wrong in the mold or what but those ports are certainly covered and cannot be used when in the case.

All in all not real happy with product and beginning to wonder if I received the correct item Oh well, live and learn cause returning a 20 dollar item is more trouble than its worth. Just wanted to let others know my experience.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2014
I love This case. Got this with my Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5380 15.6" Laptop Computer. It fits perfectly and I carry it everywhere, from bed, to counter in kitchen, to coffee table. It rotates nicely, props in one of 3 positions, allows you to store the pen, use in portrait or landscape mode and protects my computer well. My only complaint is that it doesn't close as nice as I would like. It has a magnetic closure much like that of the kindle that allows your computer to sleep till you open it, but my case is slightly warped and just doesn't lay flat. I suppose I could try to lay a heavy book on it, but haven't tried that. all in all I do love this..it has a nice elastic strap to keep the case closed, too.
on November 29, 2013
Nice construction, well stitched. The plastic circle thingy goes 360 degrees but will be quite stiff at first but you can work it out. If you get impatient like I did then use a little itty bitty teensy weensy bit of silicon lubricant in the groove/seam between the large and small plastic part of the mechanism. Spray a little into something and then use a toothpick to apply directly into the groove.

Oh, and there is an elastic loop on the back for an extra stylus that comes in handy when you put a sturdy dowel or a cut off bottom of a plastic coat hanger that will allow you to hang it on a Schwinn 220 recumbent bike so you can watch Netflix or play Mahjong while you peddle. Just sayin'.
on March 16, 2013
I should say that I am very pleased with the case itself and the fact that it arrived so fast.
The case is slim and made out of nice material, has an expensive look. The 360 degree option that it provides is very useful. Also what I like about the case is that you do not need to take out the tablet out of it every time you either want to rotate the case or just even put it in a standing position. My husband is jealous about it because his case is not as convenient as this one.
The only thing that I didn't like is that there is no storage pockets for mini sds, which I really need to have because I have 3 mini sd 64gb each and to have storage pockets would really easy my life as I would not need to worry where I put those tiny mini sds.
So I had to order another case. ((((
on March 26, 2013
Fast delivery by the seller. The case is fantastic, it looks professional so that we can bring it to our meetings. Also, the quality of the case is a good one, the casing fits nicely on the device and we are able to access all the slots and even the pen. Some cases do not allow you to access the pen easily. But this casing is awesome. The price is affordable too. Thumbs up!
on July 16, 2013
This is the nicest case that I have used. The leather is nice, and you have full access to all ports, etc. I normally use it horizontally, and it works well for that. However, when used vertically, the leather just isn't strong enough to support it and it fails. It can be rotated so the charge port is accessible while the case is closed. I find this a nice bonus. When the package came in the mail, the leather was bent a little akward, and left a bulge that would not lay flat. It has since gotten better, but still does not lay perfectly flat. I blame this on the packaging. Other than that, it works well, and has a nice feel to it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.