3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Arcade Fight Stick, USB Wired Fighting Joystick Game Controller for PS4 PS3 Switch PC Fighting Games
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Arcade FightStick supports different Platform: can connect with PS3 / PS4 / Switch /PC. Supports PS4 Game Consoles.
- Use The Joystick as Direction Stick Or D-pad Depends On The Type Of Games, One Button To Switch
- Easy to control: Using the USB cable connect the PS3 / PS4 / Switch /PC. Supports PS4 Game Consoles directly.
- The functions of joystick and action buttons can be interchanged to meet different types of arcade games.
- Support Android Smartphone and Android Smart TV Box. Android smartphone must support OTG function.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $6.01 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Arcade Fight Stick per PS4 / PS3 / PC
Cable length: 180CM
1 x Arcade Joystick
1 x English / Chinese Instruction
1. Plug the USB of Joystick into the PS3 USB interface, power on the console.
2. After connection, the console will allocate a channel to Joystick and the compared indicator light on. You can start to play game or set functions of console.
1. Use USB cable to connect original PS4 controller to Arcade fight stick’s USB port (Power OFF the controller).
2. Plug the USB of Joystick into PS4 USB interface, Power ON PS4 console.
3. Press “HOME” Button on Joystick, indicator LED1 light on, connected.
1. Plug the USB of Joystick into the computer USB interface, indicator LED1.
2. At the first connection, you will be prompted to discover new hardware and automate the driver installation.
3. It can go through function self-inspection by unfolding computer game controller under PC computer use. The specific methods are as below:
XP system: Open control panel--- game controller, click attribute testing.
WIN7 and above systems: Open control panel---device and printer--- a right mouse click gamepad icon---game controller set, click attribute testing.
4. Open the test interface as below, you can test the axes and buttons.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plug and play. I didn't have to do any configuration at all on Windows, and by default it uses Xinput, which means that you won't need to do much to get it to immediately work with most modern PC games. I used this with MAME, as well as putting it through rigorous play with StepMania, and it held up perfectly. I noticed very little input latency, so it is perfectly acceptable for rhythm games.
The switch to toggle from d-pad to control stick is awesome for using on the Switch or PS4, but keep in mind that it is not an analog joystick. It is a micro-switched digital joystick, like all arcade sticks should be. For those that are unfamiliar, this means that it doesn't have 360-degrees of motion, you only get eight directional inputs. Perfectly acceptable for 90% of arcade games. If you need analog, get a flightstick.
The buttons are lovely. They're loud, and they're a bit light. I like a "softer" button, because I tend to bottom them out anyway, but they're not light enough that you'll press them accidentally.
The suction cups do not work. I don't have a practical purpose for them, so I removed them, but they just absolutely do not work on either of the hardwood tables I tried. If you absolutely need suction cups, you will need to either replace the ones this comes with, or consider another joystick.
Other reviews have mentioned the material quality as being not so good, but personally I disagree. I love the luxury feel of the "grip" on the front of it, right below the buttons. The plastic shell is smooth to the touch, and it doesn't have much give, so it likely isn't the casing they're referring to. Naturally, it doesn't compete with a $150 proper arcade joystick, but realistically for the price, this is wonderful.
#1--it requires your system controller to be linked via cable (some may not like this) but it does allows wide usage
#2--make sure you have a good USB-micro cable! I had two crappy ones and thought the fight stick was to blame!
#3--my L2 button was disconnected upon arrival, I opened it up and reconnected...good to go now!
I'll probably be upgrading the parts soon!
Top reviews from other countries
Steel shaft joystick.
Buttons react very well.
Programmable macro buttons.
8 main buttons - 7 feature buttons including turbo.
Easy switch from "D-pad" to "Joystick"
Good suction Cups for grip to desk.
Supports various systems - Windows, PS3, PS4, XBox1, Andriod, RPi3 (I've not tested all these)
USB lead over 2 metres.
Follow my links to you tube channel I have posted an unbox and gameplay video on there - unable to post links here.
I am really impressed with how this handles my only gripe is with the delivery - which has nothing to do with the product itself. Happy Gaming 😁👍
I've only played Killer Instinct with the stick and initially it worked flawlessly out the box. Plug in, let windows install driver and you're good to go. Not even a week later and I'm starting to notice that the stick is registering 2 inputs with one movement. At first it was when pushing the stick left but now it also happens when pressing down on the stick also. I wouldn't say I've been aggressive with the stick. Busy? yes but not putting crazy force into my stick movement.
A little disappointing with how quick the stick appears to be deteriorating but I cannot complain too much as it is an entry level stick
Apart from that, this is a great arcade stick with a nice clicky stick and buttons for an authentic arcade feel but would only recommend if this is your first time buying a stick
My usage was relatively intensive but during a short period of time. If you play competitively, you don't want this.
Definitely don't regret purchasing it.