|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||M1-102|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M1-102|
|OEM Part Number||M1-102|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Mobil 1 M1-102 Extended Performance Oil Filter
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides long-life performance for today's longer drain intervals
- Effectively removes contaminants, with a 99.6 percentage Multi-Pass Efficiency Rating and an advanced synthetic fiber blend media
- Holds double the contaminants compared to other filters, with 28.0 grams of total capacity
- Withstands nine times normal system operating pressure, for exceptional protection up to 615 pascals per square inch
- Prevents dry starts by eliminating internal leakage during shutdown through the use of a silicone anti-drain back valve (where required by OEM)
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Mobil 1 M1-102 Extended Performance Oil Filter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Auto Barn||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 in||10 x 6.8 x 4.4 in||4.7 x 7.3 x 4.1 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 3.1 in||9.8 x 6.8 x 4.5 in|
|Part Type ID||5340||5340||5340||5340||5340||5340|
The Mobil 1 Extended Performance (M1EP) filter line's proprietary design traps and holds more dirt than other filters. The offering now includes both spin-on and cartridge oil filters, providing over 97 percentage Vehicles in Operation (VIO) coverage. And, M1EP filters can be used with any motor oil. To obtain the ultimate protection for your engine - use Mobil 1 Oil Filters with Mobil 1 or Mobil 1 Extended Performance motor oils.
Top Customer Reviews
One thing I do know, and is always a good rule to follow: Your oil is only as good as your filter, so invest in a good filter. The Mobile 1 is a great filter and you can't really go wrong with it. Also goes along with the advice: you get what you pay for. If you buy cheap filters, you'll get cheap results.
Happy to use them on extended drain intervals of 7,500 miles and greater.
Watch for the infrequent sale prices. Sometimes in the $8 range, or two for $17, including Prime shipping.