|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 9.8 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||M1-104|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M1-104|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.70 shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
+ $7.20 shipping
Mobil 1 M1-104 Extended Performance Oil Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides long-life performance for today's longer drain intervals
- Effectively removes contaminants, with a 99.6 percentage Multi-Pass Efficiency Rating and an advanced synthetic fiber blend media
- Holds double the contaminants compared to other filters, with 28.0 grams of total capacity
- Withstands nine times normal system operating pressure, for exceptional protection up to 615 pascals per square inch
- Prevents dry starts by eliminating internal leakage during shutdown through the use of a silicone anti-drain back valve (where required by OEM)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 6.8 x 4.5 in||10 x 6.8 x 4.4 in||6.3 x 8.2 x 4.6 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in|
|Part Type ID||5340||5340||5340||5340||5340||5340|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mobil 1 Extended Performance (M1EP) filter line's proprietary design traps and holds more dirt than other filters. The offering now includes both spin-on and cartridge oil filters, providing over 97 percentage Vehicles in Operation (VIO) coverage. And, M1EP filters can be used with any motor oil. To obtain the ultimate protection for your engine - use Mobil 1 Oil Filters with Mobil 1 or Mobil 1 Extended Performance motor oils.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I change it out around 5,000 miles as well.
Much more economical and saves a bunch of time.