- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (February 5, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071633561
- ISBN-13: 978-0071633567
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #984,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mobile Application Security 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Himanshu Dwivedi is a founding partner of iSEC Partners, an information security organization. He is a co-author of Hacking Exposed: Web 2.0 and several other books.