Mobile Edge Alienware Orion M14x ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Messenger Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits laptops up to 14.1-Inch. Laptop compartment dimensions- 13.8-Inch x 1.5-Inch x 10.5-Inch
- Checkpoint friendly design allows for faster screening at airport security checkpoints. No need to take your computer out of the bag.
- Trolley strap for use with rolling luggage
- Semi-rigid front panel provides extra support and protection
- Loads of interior pockets to carry your gear
- Ergonomic backing and shoulder strap for maximum comfort
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a Checkpoint Friendly bag, check out this one and other Mobile Edge models.
However, the following is noticed:
1- There's no specific place for the power supply, so I need to put it in the papers compartment which fits but doesn't feel right. It also makes the center of gravity towards the front thus making the bag leaning forwards more often.
2- The front side looks like it can be scratched easily, although didn't put it to the test but it is obviously in need for attention. So I don't assume you can put it anywhere where it may be scratched.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag protects my alienware 13 very well and is big enough and compact at the same timePublished 8 months ago by Emil Shapiro
Purchased this to replace my leather samsonite bag. Zero regrets. This is very nice quality.Published 16 months ago by J. Swick
I travel a lot and found a few short comings that I did not expect from the "premium" bag maker. Here they are.
1) There is no place for the power supply for my MacBook Air. Read more
This messenger bag is horribly over priced and leaves little room for anything. I was able to cram the Alienware M14x into it but, I literally had no room for anything else. Read morePublished on June 15, 2012 by Captain Motorcycle