Mobile Fidelity - Record Inner Sleeves (50Pk)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three-ply, anti-static, premium record sleeves
- Used in Mobile Fidelity LP packaging for the last 35 years
- Personally used by more music reviewers & record labels than any other
- The finest protection for all of your valuable records
- Keep your collection clean and dust-free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When dealing with rare and expensive records, sometimes standard paper inner sleeves just don't cut it. If you really want to protect your vinyl in the best sleeves possible, go for the premium Mofi Master Sleeves. These imported, anti-static sleeves are similar to rice paper and feature three-ply thickness. The back construction consists of a paper layer sandwiched between two sheets of high-density polythylene (HDPE) with a translucent HDPE front. Comes in a pack of 50.
Top customer reviews
If you know anything about vinyl, then you probably aren't even reading these reviews because you already know what the best sleeves are and have already added these to your cart. If you are on the fence or are trying to find the best sleeves... then a quick Internet search form mobile fidelity master sleeves will show you what the serious collectors think... which is that these are awesome.
1) The DiscKeeper 2.0 Anti-static sleeves - you can get these for $9.99 + $3 Media Mail shipping direct from Sleeve City, or here on Amazon for $14.99 Prime. I use these for the bulk of my lesser - mid value vinyl and they are good utility sleeve for a fair price. They are a 2.0 mil sleeve, and I don't try to slide them into the record jacket sleeve, as they tend to crumple up. I put the record jacket into the outer protective sleeve, then slide this sleeve with the record in it external to record jacket. Makes for easier access to the vinyl, as you don't have to pull the entire record jacket out of the out protective sleeve to play the record.
2) These MoFi Sleeves - they just a tad thicker than the DiscKeeper 2.0, and have one side opaque and backed with a lining to make the sleeve a little more rigid. I use them the same way as the DiscKeeper 2.0, and don't try to slide these into the record jacket - they are also a little thin for this. They are a little higher quality than the 2.0's, and for the extra money proved a little better manageability.
3) The DiscKeeper Audiophile sleeves. These are a little more than $$ than these Mofi sleeves, you can get the Audiophile sleeve for $19.99 plus $3 shipping direct from Sleeve City. But, for my needs, the Audiophile sleeves are worth the little extra expense if you want maximum protection for your more cherished vinyl. The Audiophile sleeves are backed on one side with a thick "rice" paper stock sandwiched between polyethylene, but the inner portion is still polyethylene so it offers good protection. It is also easier to slide the Audiophile sleeve into the record jacket if you wish, because the added thickness / rigidity means they do not want to crumple up as easily and slide in much better. I like these sleeves a lot for the money, and I prefer to use these for my high valued vinyl.
I still like these MoFi sleeves, and own 100 of them - but for the price, and if I had to choose based on price to value, I would choose the DiscKeeper Audiophile sleeve (#3) for my higher valued vinyl, and then choose the DiscKeeper 2.0 (#1) for a more utility sleeve.
Your mileage may vary, mine is just an opinion and not right or wrong, so choose based on your own criteria.
Thanks for reading.
You know they are good when I replace the plastic inner sleeves that come with the fantastic Sub Pop Records releases!