- Series: Mobile Learning Mindset
- Paperback: 99 pages
- Publisher: International Society for Technology in Education (March 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1564843742
- ISBN-13: 978-1564843746
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.3 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #188,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mobile Learning Mindset: The Prinicipal's Guide to Implementation
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carl Hooker has been part of a strong educational shift with technology integration in schools since 1998. His education background, technical expertise and humor make him a driving force for this change. As director of innovation and digital learning at Eanes ISD in Texas, he helped spearhead a mobile learning program that put iPads in the hands of all 8,000 students across the district. He is also the founder of iPadpalooza (ipadpalooza.com), a three-day learning festival in celebration of the shift iPads have brought about in education and beyond. Hooker was named Tech & Learning magazine s 2014 Leader of the Year, and he is a member of the Apple Distinguished Educator class of 2013."