- File Size: 757 KB
- Print Length: 196 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Publishizer (March 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 24, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J8BYOIG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,003,027 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #326 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- #424 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Mobile & Wireless
- #543 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behavior
Mobile Ready: Connecting With The Untethered Consumer Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Typos.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If your answer is 'no' to any of these questions, then your answer should be 'yes' to purchasing Mobile-Ready from Scott Bales. His book is the textbook of mobile app development and enhancement that every business owner and app developer should buy. And if you decide to buy the book in a store or by using your desktop computer, that's great. But you are probably behind the curve compared to those that purchased the book from their phone or tablet.
Although the proposed ideas don't provide us new insights, it really reminds us all imperatives for mobile business, such as
- technology comes last.
- in a startup, no facts exist inside the building, only opinions.
- never theorize before you have data
- interconnected friction that is the secret power of teamwork
- remember that any solution in the digital realm should begin and end with designers
- businesses that pursue a free mobile app strategy need to accept that downstream revenue is not a given
- free is merely a gateway
- complete core user task within two minutes ... fully load within five seconds
- make things easy, but not basic
... and so on.
Consumers nowadays prefer staying in the comforts of their homes and get their products in a hassle free way, delivered straight to their homes. Scott Bales has a very practical approach and shares with his immense knowledge he can even transform a caveman into mobile ready business man.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behavior
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Mobile & Wireless
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behavior
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult