|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 12.5 x 3.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7109-1105-08|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mobile Warming Classic Mens Black Softshell Textile Motorcycle Jacket - 2X-Large
|Price:||$81.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Windshark 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric
- Three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back
- Includes one 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger
- Battery features built-in four-level thermo-regulating controls
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Provides up to ten hours of comfortable warmth
- Reaches a maximum surface temperature of 135ºF at full power
- Adjustable hem draw cord
Top Customer Reviews
1. Walking around town on 25% setting and the temp outside being around 40 F. It's good! My face might be cold, but my core is nice and warm in a pleasant way. It does however take a while to feel like it's warmed up at the lowest setting. Give it 20 minutes just to get going. After that you should be good.
2. On the motorcycle with an outer layer (in my case a leather jacket) I can ride comfortably on 50% setting with the temp being around 45 F. You need gloves and good leg ware (and of course a helmet) and it's comfortable and you really feel like it'll handle anything...until it cools off more the next week. Once you go above 50% to the 75% it has the potential to burn your skin. This is through a shirt we're talking about. I haven't tried through a sweater. That may be what they are intending. I don't know. There are no instructions that come with it that would give guidelines. From my experience, during a 3 minute ride a 75% it's going to burn you and it's going to hurt for a couple days. Be careful.
If you want to deal on the lower range or play around with layers, then you may find this a good investment. I personally am a little disappointed that they don't go up more gradually with the temperature. I'll play around some more, but it doesn't have the diverse functionality I was anticipating.
Overall: It's good, but not great. It's definitely a risky purchase since you can't return it once the tags are off. This is still new technology, so I have hope they'll continue to improve.Read more ›