Mobileme Family Pack Box [DISCONTINUED PRODUCT/SERVICE] [Old Version]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Keep your email, contacts, and calendars in sync across your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and the web wirelessly and automatically
- Family subscription one Individual account with 20 GB of combined email and file storage, plus four Family Member accounts--each with its own email address and 5GB of storage
- Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map, display a message, even remotely lock or wipe your device
- Easily share photos in a stunning online Gallery plus store, access, and share files via iDisk from any computer, iPhone or iPad
- Get ad-free email that's in sync on all your devices--iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MobileMe is the service from Apple that automatically pushes new email, contacts, and calendar events over the air to your iPhone and keeps everything in sync across your Mac, PC, and the web. So your important information is up to date everywhere you go—no docking required. MobileMe also makes it easy to share photos and access files on the go. And if you ever lose your iPhone, MobileMe can help you find it or remotely wipe your data to protect your privacy (Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe are not available in all countries).
MobileMe is the service from Apple that stores your important information online at me.com and keeps it in sync and accessible on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. New email, contacts, and calendar items are automatically pushed over the air to your devices, so you always have the latest information at your fingertips. You can share photos and access important files from anywhere. And if you ever lose your iPhone or iPad, MobileMe can even help you find it.
Family Pack Subscription
Includes one Individual account with 20 GB of email/file storage, and four Family Member accounts, each with its own email address and 5 GB of storage.
The easy way to keep your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC in sync.
- Get ad-free email that's in sync on all your devices.
- Stay up to date with wireless contact and calendar syncing--no docking required.
- Share calendars with family and friends and invite guests to an event with RSVPs.
- Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map, display a message, even remotely lock or wipe your device.
- Share photos and videos from anywhere in a beautiful online gallery.
- Access and share files online or on the go--even files that are too big to email.
- Access and manage your information from any computer at me.com.
- MobileMe makes your life easier by removing the hassle of manual syncing and giving you up-to-date access to your important information on all your devices.
- MobileMe is designed by Apple to work with all your devices--iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.
- MobileMe makes it easy to share photos and store files online.
- MobileMe is completely ad free.
- MobileMe keeps your important information private.
MobileMe is the perfect iPhone companion. With automatic syncing for your email, contacts, and calendar, easy uploading of photos, instant access to your important files, and a way to find your iPhone if you lose it, MobileMe makes life with a mobile device unlike anything you've experienced before.
MobileMe keeps your email, contacts, and calendar in the cloud and automatically in sync on your iPad. So no matter where you go, your information stays up to date over the air--no docking required. Share photos and access important files anywhere. And if you ever lose your iPad, MobileMe can help you find it.
MobileMe works great with iPod touch. Access your email, contacts, calendar, photos, and important files--all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. You can even track down your iPod touch when it's lost.
With MobileMe on your Mac, everything just clicks. MobileMe works seamlessly with Mac applications like Mail, Address Book, and iCal. And with just a few clicks, you can upload photos to your gallery from iPhoto or Aperture, access and manage your iDisk, and publish a personal website to MobileMe with iWeb.
MobileMe Gallery app
The free MobileMe Gallery app lets you view all the photos and movies in your gallery with a tap. Your albums are beautifully displayed and easy to browse using simple pinch and flick gestures. You can even view friends' galleries as easily as you view your own.
MobileMe iDisk app
Access your iDisk right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The MobileMe iDisk app lets you view popular file types, such as Microsoft Office, iWork, and PDF documents. You can choose to view your file in another app--such as a PDF in iBooks. Share files big or small with just a few taps. And access files in the Public folders of other MobileMe members.
Find My iPhone app
MobileMe can help you locate your missing iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch even when you don't have access to a computer. Download the Find My iPhone app for free on a friend's iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and sign in to your MobileMe account to locate your device on a map, set a passcode lock, wipe your data, and more.
Note: Find My iPhone, Find My iPad, and Remote Wipe are not available in all countries. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
Top customer reviews
The process is simple, buy the sealed box and get it at your door. Then get the code inside and go to your account settings to input the code. Then you will have a full year of mobileme services.
As for mobile me service I would recommend it to anyone that is an iPhone or ipad owner, and even if you are not, you get premium mail service, and an online hard drive that makes sharing your files easy. The disk is really functional, upload the file, create a link and email it. The other person just clicks on the link and the download starts.
The Mail and Calendar work great with your macs to keep everything synced.
to be honest I wonder at times why I do this every year. the features really aren't any better each year. I don't have a lot backed up but do have some.
I haven't hung a website up so why?
keeps an email available to me, my wife and daughter to communicate with. Yes I have gmail and hotmail but both have been spammed and taken over even w/ password changes.
so i pay the fee and upgrade thanks to amazon
Most recent customer reviews
In case you have not heard, MobileMe will soon be discontinued. Most of the MobileMe services will be included as part of Apple Corp's new iCloud...Read more