Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 13, 2014
this thing is amazing when used with a class 10 card, easy to use and stunning video.
$320 less than a gopro and very, VERY close the same exact quality.
I am that guy that is never happy and can complain about anything, 10hrs of use and nothing to gripe about.
I am very satisfied with this purchase. I would recommend this camera to anyone looking for a small 1080p action cam.
on May 14, 2014
It is elegant. It is the quintessential 'digital' camera. It weighs less than 2 ounces and is the size of a matchbox. I carry it in a small leather pouch in my pocket - all the time. It does lovely stills ( very wide angle with slight barrel distortion ) and 2 wide videos. I don't know the exact angles but they are extreme. The quality of all the images is superlative. I carry a Sony DSC-HX200v, a Sony TX-1 and a Canon 6D in a Swiss Army backpack most of the time too. I'm very fond of these cameras for obvious reasons.
The Mobius is a welcome member of this gang. I glued some velcro to the bottom of it's case and the bill of a tight fitting cap so that I can wear it. The camera records 4 gb, 31 minute videos and repeats the process until the battery runs out without any bother on my part. I plug it into a USB port on my computer and it downloads my imagery and then recharges the battery if I just leave it alone and don't mess with it. Definitely my kind of a pal and no burden on my funds.
The camera came with the 'A' lens and if the 'B' lens is now available I'll change it out.
on August 30, 2017
I've had this camera for several years now and it continues to work perfectly. It's small enough so that you don't feel like you are annoying people when you use it during your tourist travels. It's small enough to keep in your pocket. The video quality is surprising- it's much better than the phone cameras I've seen. There's no stabilization in it so you have to keep that in mind and hold it to a steady surface otherwise it looks like Katherine Hepburn took the footage.
on November 10, 2014
EXCELLENT camera for RC aircraft and MUCH more, very versatile camera that can EASILY be setup with PC software, has many functions and modes, it is WELL built and well worth the money, Watch out GO PRO!
on April 7, 2014
I wanted a camera that I could put on my radio controlled glider. I wanted a camera that was light, small and could film video faster than 30 frames per second. This camera is HD and meets all of my needs. Plus it is reasonably priced. I am very happy with it. I was thinking Go Pro but it is more than 3 times the cost and much larger and heavier.
on November 25, 2014
The Mobius is not a GoPro, but its still a fantastic camera. With its size and weight, its going to serve me well in what its going to be used for. Some will complain about the view angle not being wide enough, I actually changed the settings to narrow the view angle. Do wish I could narrow it more. The camera mounts inside the adapter plate TIGHT, and is quite secure. I did notice use of a USB extension cable (probably a 2.0 or older junk cable) I was not able to transfer files from the camera with the extension but with the supplied cable it was quite smooth.

It works as a webcam, and you can transfer files from it like a flash drive.

Handy camera to have and it has tons of uses yet to be discovered.
on April 13, 2014
This isn't the big thrills and frills kind of camera. What it is is small, light and very flexible. I use this camera to make videos when I'm flying my RC helicopters and these features were of paramount importance to me as most all of my helicopters are considered micro helis. I'm quite happy with the quality of the picture and programmable features of this camera.
on May 13, 2014
I got one of these to replace my keychain cam for recording my model airplane flights. I liked it so much, I ordered another! 1080p video, lighter than gopro, and MUCH cheaper! I had one on a plane that crashed into my 4runner, and not only did the camera survive (thrown over 100 feet away) it was still recording when I found it! Great cam for the price.
on August 9, 2014
The camera is great for still pictures as well as short videos, standard lens has fairly wide angle range. I have only done a few video clips so far. You can hook up a video cable with a Mobius adapter cable to have live video. I would have given it 5 stars if I could record the live video as I view it through a monitor, but it does not have that capability. Great action camera anyways. I like this package with tools and extra lens caps. Thanks Again Bryan.
on March 28, 2015
This is a bargain , a must buy. Its not a go pro type of camera . It does its job for quick recording. The metal panels (arrow looking ) on the camera begin to heat up after running for about 5 mins. When I take it out for a spin on My RC plane, I add some thermal paste on the metal panels and am good to go. I am not disappointed with this buy.