2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Mobo Triton Pedal Go Kart Trike. Kids 3-Wheel Bike. Youth Cruiser Tricycle
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$144.01 (36%)|
|Item Weight||17.7 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KIDS RECUMBENT BIKE - Enjoy the outdoors with this easy-to-ride 3-wheeler for kids. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain
- NO BALANCE REQUIRED - Low-to-the-ground three-wheel bike frame provides maximum stability. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements
- LOW IMPACT EXERCISE - Get a cardiovascular workout with minimal impact. With its secure reclined seat, this exercise bike for kids is fun and easy to ride
- LARGE & SMALL RIDERS - Easily adjusts to fit kids and smaller adults from 3’8” to 5’2” and weighing up to 200 lbs. Seat height: 11 inches above the ground
- DURABLE - Hi-ten steel frame. No-maintenance chainless design. Wheels: 16” front, 12” rear. Free-wheel hub, caliper brakes, safety flag. Dimensions: 26.5 x 25 x 41 inches (51” extended). Weight 39 lbs. Recumbent trike for kids ages 7 - 12
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mobo Triton Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser
Adjustable Frame that Lasts for Years
Mobo Triton features an extendable frame with 8 slots that can accommodate a rider from 3' 8" inch to 5' 2" in height. With a durable steel frame, this cruiser is sure to last for years.
This cruiser's all new unique rear-wheel steering system can enhance hand-eye coordination and increases arm and leg muscle strength.
Fun and Easy to Ride
The comfortable seat and chainless chassis, along with its ergonomic design and quality you can trust, provides an active, fun, and enjoyable ride for years to come.
A recumbent bike for kids who want a little exercise. Designed for cruising on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain, this youth tricycle is great way for your child to keep fit and enjoy the outdoors.
Ride with confidence! Low center of gravity on this youth recumbent bike provides unprecedented stability. No balance required. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements.
Trike recumbent bikes are more comfortable – the ergonomic recumbent seat provides evenly cushioned back support. A 3-wheel bike for girls and boys who prefer a more secure, comfortable ride than a standard upright bicycle.
This childs recumbent bike features an adjustable frame, suitable for riders 3 feet 8 inches tall to 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing up to 200 lbs. Almost any kid can ride this tween tricycle.
Durable heavy duty recumbent three-wheeled bicycle frame is constructed of Hi-ten steel. This 3-wheel pedal bike features a low maintenance chainless design, caliper handbrakes, 16 inch front wheel with free-wheel hub, 12 inch rear wheels, inflatable rubber tires and a safety flag. Dimensions are 26.5 x 25 x 41 inches (51 inches extended). Weight 39 lbs. A youth trike for girls and boys ages 7 - 12 years old. Some assembly required.
User Manual [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 51 x 26.5 x 25 inches; 1 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 7 years and up
- Item model number : XXCVVD-P
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 5, 2007
- Manufacturer : MOBO
- ASIN : B009S56UUM
Best Sellers Rank:
#53,062 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #4,870 in Cycling Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Price includes shipping and will ship when payment is received and cleared. This item is a Mobo Triton Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser, Recumbent style cycle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only regret overall is that I didn't buy the larger wheeled Triton Pro version. If you're buying this bike for anyone over the age of around 8 or 9 and they have any amount of strength at all, buy the Triton Pro for a few dollars more. The problem is that with the smaller wheels, you tend to "spin" the wheels when you start peddling if you aren't heavy enough, thus wearing the tires out rather quickly... like, in a month. Replacement tires aren't that expensive (around $10-$15 or so), but that's enough that you don't want to have to do it often. You'll also find that the larger wheel means less peddling to go the same distance.
The bike itself is easy to put together, the instructions are pretty darn clear and the pieces are easily distinguishable and clearly marked—shouldn't take an average person more than 20-minutes. This thing is built sturdy as heck. There are no "cheap plasticy parts" to be found.
The only downside to my particular experience was that the product arrived intact, but appeared to have been stored in a warehouse that either caught fire or had a really bad brake/tire-dust issue. The seats had black grime all over them that took 20-minutes or more of scrubbing to remove... same goes for the handle bars, and some of the fender metal (though that came off much easier). No permanent damage to anything, just a filthy mess. By the time I put the bike together, it looked like I had cleaned up a camp fire.
Overall bike is great and would buy again
We had fears that steering would be hard to get used to with this bike, as it isn't the same as typical steering.
The day she got this trike, my kid was off like a flash. She had no fears of falling off, was able to stop peddling and take a break right there, comfortorably, when needed, and could steer it with no problems.
We now take walks and she gets to ride along with us. She loves the bike, and will be able to ride it probably into adulthood, as she'll likely be a shorty 😁
The one thing I'd change is having speeds/gears. I know it's a cruiser, not intended to have them, but it is difficult for her to keep up with the family on bike rides that involve any hills.
Assembly took about an hour and 20min, but I had three children crawling on me, so your results may vary. No major errors or hiccups, but the assembly guide is minimalist, so you need to use your head a little.
The trike is solid, as other users have noted. All metal, no cheap parts. The screws holding the seat cushion to the frame did come loose, all of them, within a day. We noticed one had actually completely fallen off onto the driveway. I tightened them all again and will keep an eye on it, but that was concerning.
The other big issue I have with this is the turning radius. This trike cannot corner well or make tight circles, only big loops. The tightest cornering it can do is about a 10foot radius. It's a bit of an issue since pedaling backward doesn't reverse the bike, leading to multiple times when we had to lift/drag it to a new position. I can see this being trouble if we get to the point where we're out on sidewalks and need to make a 90* on a 3ft wide strip of cement. Basically this is a solution for wide open paved areas.
The trike works well overall and my child seems to tentatively like it. We need to invest in solid straps/cages to keep their feet from sliding off the pedals, but the high price tag and the limited turning radius combine to leave me feeling less than satisfied with the purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
Should have a way for kids with disabilities to purchase at a lower price.