Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $38.99 shipping
Mobo Triton Pro Adult Tricycle for Men & Women. Beach Cruiser Trike. Pedal 3-Wheel Bike
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADULT PEDAL TRIKE - Enjoy the outdoors with this recumbent 3-wheel bike. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain
- LOW IMPACT EXERCISE - Get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your back and knees. Reclined seat provides evenly cushioned support. An outdoor tricycle for seniors and all adults who prefer a more stable, comfortable ride
- NO BALANCE REQUIRED - Low center of gravity provides maximum stability. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements
- LARGE & SMALL RIDERS - Easily adjusts to fit riders from 4’2” to 6’3” and weighing up to 250 lbs.
- DURABLE - Hi-ten steel frame. No-maintenance chainless design. Wheels: 20” front, 16” rear. Free-wheel hub, caliper brakes, safety flag. Dimensions: 28 x 29 x 48 inches (61” extended). Weight 44 lbs. An adult trike for men, women, and ages 10 and up
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mobo Triton Pro- The Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser (Adult)
Adjustable Frame that Lasts for Years
Mobo Triton Pro features an extendable frame with 10 slots that can accommodate a rider from 4' to 6' 3" in height. With a durable steel frame, this cruiser is sure to last for years.
This cruiser's all new unique rear-wheel steering system can increase arm and leg muscle strength, provide a brisk and enjoyable ride, and encourage an active lifestyle for years to come.
Fun and Easy to Ride
The comfortable seat and chainless chassis, along with its ergonomic design and quality you can trust, provides a fun and enjoyable ride.
A recumbent beach cruiser tricycle designed for those of us who want a little exercise and fun outside. This recumbent three-wheel bicycle is great for exercise, leisure rides, a quick trip to the market, or even walking the dog.
Trike recumbent bikes are more comfortable and let you ride and exercise longer. Ergonomic recumbent seat provides evenly cushioned back support. A three-wheeled cruiser for riders who cannot ride a standard upright bicycle. A tricycle recumbent is an excellent way to keep fit and enjoy the outdoors. Increase your daily calorie burn and get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your knees, back and joints.
Features adjustable frame that makes riding this 3-wheel bicycle comfortable and easy for the whole family. Suitable for riders 4 feet 2 inches tall to 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing up to 250 lbs. Almost anyone can ride this adult pedal trike!
Ride with confidence! Low center of gravity on this three-wheel cruiser provides unprecedented stability. No balance required. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements.
Durable heavy duty recumbent three-wheeled bicycle frame is constructed of Hi-ten steel. This tricycle cruiser features chainless design, caliper handbrakes, 20 inch front wheel with free-wheel hub, 16 inch rear wheels, inflatable rubber tires and a safety flag. Dimensions: 28 x 29 x 48 inches (61 inches extended). Weight 44 lbs. A 3-wheel bike for women, men, teens and kids ages 10 and up. Some assembly required.
While designed for adults of all abilities, also functions as a 3-wheel special needs bike for autistic and special needs adults who have problems with balance. Makes a great autistic toy for men and women. An especially effective special needs tricycle for adults with autism, aspergers syndrome, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, or mental challenges
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has been 6 months since I purchased this and it needs 3 new tires. The rear tires actually wore down pretty fast due to the turning motion of the back tires. The front tire did not wear as fast but it is bald. Also, noticed the more I rode it my size 12 shoes hit the ground sometimes while pedaling. If you have big feet and push the pedal with the ball of your feet yours heals may hit.
Go to a bike store and buy a bike on site. Mail order is not the way to go for bike shopping.
I just went to a Schwinn dealer, got a very nice recumbent for about the same $$, just a little more, but what a better bike!
Save your $$ and your time.