Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.57 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A dynamic cast powers Mobsters, an action-adventure based on the true story of the rise of organized crime in America. Mobsters pursues the daring exploits of four close friends growing up in New York City’s roaring 1920’s: the charming "Lucky" Luciano (Christian Slater), the savvy Meyer Lansky (Patrick Dempsey), the headstrong "Bugsy" Siegel (Richard Grieco) and the diplomatic Frank Costello (Costas Mandylor). From their humble beginnings as street thugs, they formed an impenetrable bond that led them to the top of the underworld in this visually stunning film, co-starring the sultry Lara Flynn Boyle and Oscar-winning actors F. Murray Abraham and Anthony Quinn.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 31820548
- Director : Michael Karbelnikoff
- Media Format : Blu-ray, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 44 minutes
- Release date : March 3, 2015
- Actors : Christian Slater, Patrick Dempsey, Richard Grieco, Costas Mandylor, Anthony Quinn
- Producers : Steve Roth
- Language : English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS-HD 2.0)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B00QTG2KV6
- Writers : Michael Mahern, Nicholas Kazan
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #39,358 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a well crafted movie but, it is so fictionalized that there is historical reason to watch movie.
If you are into early 90's movie stars then this movie is for you otherwise, there are a lot of better gangster movies.
Top reviews from other countries
The acting is great and for entertainment value it doesn't disappoint. If you want more info on the history of the mob
you need to watch lots of documentaries and read books on the subject like I do. The facts are much more fascinating
than the fiction, the reality really blows away the glamourous image that the movies portray.
It was a good story & the acting was pretty good too. For some reason that I still can't put my finger on, it did not captivate me.
My wife on the other hand thought it was brilliant so if you can get it cheap, then watch it & leave a review.