Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

56,173
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 3,731-3,740 of 35,810 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56,173 reviews
on February 14, 2016
Entertaining for mature readers of all ages. Easy read.
on February 14, 2016
Entertaining for mature readers of all ages. Easy read.
on May 26, 2014
Usually with any book series, at least halfway through the 2nd book you start to lose interest and have to force yourself to continue to read. The Hunger Games Trilogy kept me turning the page! The shocking ending in the trilogy blew me away, I didn't know whether to be happy, sad or angry at how things played out and how relationships were changed forever! Must read!
on March 6, 2012
The first two books were so good but the third was so disappointing. I feel like I wasted my time and the trilogy seems to incomplete. I think the third book was so rushed when written, there are parts that jump around or important people are killed off with little explanation or in an unrealistic way. Katniss seemed so strong in the first two books but in this one she was nothing more than a selfish whiner. All I wanted was to get to the end so I'd know what happened at the end of all of this ... and even that was a disappointment.
on August 21, 2013
This is sooo different than what I normally read! I was kinda ify about it but I got sucked in! So much better than the movie!
on August 21, 2014
This book was unbelievable. I saw the movie before I read this, and I think the movie is definitely missing some very important key features. For example, when thresh saved katniss for dying for rue. All in all, this book had me speechless throughout.
on February 20, 2013
I must say that I really had expected better ending to the series but you get what they give you right. I must also say that out of the series the first is by far the best and they should have stopped after the first but with that said this is by far the worst in the series. I also have to say that the series is not just for young adults which I am one, but that I think anyone from young to old could really enjoy at least the first book if not the whole series as well.
on June 11, 2014
The action in the book was pretty mediocre. However I felt that there were some profound statements and moments that spoke to man kind in general and that have stuck with me since finishing the book. Initially I was upset but as I reflected upon what had to take place and the manner in which the author brought it together I could appreciate the trilogy as a whole.
on February 10, 2013
I could not figure out what would be good about the book when I heard what it was about. So of course, I had to read it. It got so much attention. At 6:30 in the morning, I had to make myself go to sleep. I did not want to stop reading! What a story. I did not want to like it, but I did. It kind of shocks you into wondering how low can we go? That the world in the story was North America is chilling. But it is a page turner. I will definitely read the rest of the series.
on June 28, 2012
24 tributes, 2 from each district, must fight to the death and there is only one winner. When Katniss' little sister, Prim, is picked for the Hunger Games; Katniss volunteers to take her place. Now she is on a journey to survive the Hunger Games. Who will win? Plus, in my opinion, I thought the Hunger Games was an intensive book. I just couldn't wait to see what would happen next in the book. It was just so exciting when I read it. You have to read this book!!!

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!:)