CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish (16-Ounce), CS11202 Gloss Finish
|Price:||$6.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Quick-drying for multiple coat build up
- Dries clear, cleans up easily with soap and water
- Certified AP non-toxic, water base
- All-in-one glue, sealer, and gloss finish
- The original formula, all-in-one glue sealer and finish, can be used to decoupage on nearly any surface
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gloss Finish Mod Podge in a 16 ounce plastic bottle.
Mod Podge dries clear in approximately 15-20 minutes and can be sanded to a smooth finish. Apply with brush or sponge applicator. Close container after each use. Clean up with water while wet. Once dry, Mod Podge cannot be removed. Use as a puzzle saver, a sealer glue, a quick finish, a textured finish,or a build-up finish." Non-toxic.
- as a glue for paper, fabric, and other porous materials
- as a sealer for wood, paper, and prints
- as a finish for printed material, decoupage, and fabric.
- Also functions as a painting medium for water-based paint.
The water-based sealer, glue, and finish for all surfaces!
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
- Store at room temperature.
- One 16 oz. plastic bottle of GLOSS
Made in the USA.
From the manufacturer
Mod Podge, the nation’s number one, all-in-one glue, sealer and finish.
The basic formulas provide exceptional flexibility and ease of use.
Give your most frequently used projects an extra durable finish with Furniture Mod Podge.
Your projects are easier to clean with the new top-rack dishwasher safe formula.
Rain or shine, decoupage projects maintain their beauty for outdoor living.
Transfer color and black-and-white photocopies to any decoupage project.
Melter, Melts and Molds
Create your own embellishments to paint and attach to projects.
Mod Podge Family
With a versatile collection of 23 formulas, the crafting possibilities are endless.
Tools and Accessories
Using the right tools makes Mod Podge projects easier, more professional and fun to create.
Perfect for home and holiday decor, gifts, seasonal projects, kid’s parties and more.
A brand you can trust.
Since 1976 Plaid has been a global leader in the art and craft industry, providing high-quality products that make art and crafting easier and more fun. We are passionate about inspiring artistic expression in individuals, families, schools, and communities of crafters of all ages.
We care about being a responsible corporation and source high-quality, non-toxic crafting materials that are safe for everyday use. We generously support a variety of organizations that are committed to making the world a better place, including the American Cancer Society, the Gwinnett County Women’s Shelter, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and the United Way.
The Plaid family of brands include Apple Barrel, Bucilla, Delta, Fabric Creations, FolkArt, Gallery Glass, Martha Stewart, Mod Podge, Plaid Creates, and Plaid.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
One thing I have noticed is that sometimes the Mod Podge will remain tacky even after weeks of drying, so you may need a waterproof spray acrylic to finish with. The tackiness was especially noticeable after I decoupaged over painted wood.
I have had excellent results using Mod Podge on fabric. It very well and it dries completely, no tackiness.
I hadn't decoupaged anything since the 70s and had almost forgotten that it is a great way to let your creativity run wild!
I'm not really that down with product loyalty. Normally, I can find more than one product made that will work properly, of good quality, and will accomplish what I need it to do.
That's not really the case with Mod Podge.
It's perfect and this company perfectly holds the monopoly on it's crafty perfection.
Buy the Mod Podge or you'll wish you had. <.<
I had read earlier that it couldn't be thinned so I was stuck.
I'm working to salvage the Christmas house but it's a jewel no longer.
Long story short, Mod Podge can be useful for somethings but beautiful little Christmas houses aren't on the list.
* I bought it for $8.39 from Amazon, so no, this is not more expensive than the retail store next door (not any more).
* One person said they throw away their brush because they don't know how to remove the glue. Well, the answer is right there on the glue bottle: wash it with water and soap, while the glue is still wet. I even soiled my clothes when gluing a puzzle and immediately washed it with water ALONE, and no stains are marks remained.
This is amazing stuff! I love it.