Moda Bobbins and Bits Prints Jelly Roll, Set of 40 2.5x44-inch (6.4x112cm) Precut Cotton Fabric Strips
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precision die cut cotton fabric strips eliminate tedious and time-consuming hand cutting while improving piecing accuracy; machine pinked edges minimize fraying; perfect for quilting, fashion apparel, home decor, scrapbooking and craft projects
- Premium, first quality 100% cotton fabric; quilt and fashion weight; professionally cut and packaged by Moda United Notions; MPN: 43020JR
- Includes a total of 40 fabric strips neatly rolled and tied with a decorative ribbon; some duplicates are included
- Precut fabrics should not be machine laundered prior to use
- Each strip measures 2.5x44 inches (6.4x112 cm) inclusive of pinked edges
This fabric set includes 40 2.5x44-inch (6.4x112cm) die cut fabric strips from the Bobbins and Bits Prints collection by Pat Sloan for Moda Fabrics. This set includes duplicates.
Moda Jelly Rolls are convenient die cut assortments of color-coordinated 2.5x44-inch (6.4x112cm) fabric strips. These precision cut shapes eliminate tedious and time-consuming hand cutting while enhancing piecing accuracy. The machine pinked edges also minimize fraying. Perfect for any patchwork project including quilt tops, fashion apparel, home decor and scrapbooking.
Pat Sloan has wanted to do a sewing themed fabric line for a long time. So to celebrate her obsession with scissors, bobbins, and all the bits that go with sewing, she created Bobbins and Bits Prints. Using pure happy colors, she's created lively florals and accent prints in various scales.
Pat Sloan has been creating since she was a child. From the first shoebox dioramas to sketches for a fabric line, there has always been creative energy flowing. When she tried her hand at quilting in 1989, she never looked back. Pat's quilts have been published in national magazine since 1998. She now has over 25 published books, many patterns, and hosts the American Patchwork and Quilting radio show. Pat's passion has always been to help others harness their creative energy.
Moda Fabrics has been serving the quilting and fabric industry since 1975. Moda employs independent designers as well as in-house design staff to offer some of the hottest new fabric lines and home products available. Moda prides itself in being innovative and creative market leaders; high quality products and customer service are the cornerstones of their business.