Modarri Delux 3 Pack Build Your Car Kit Toy Set (S1,X1,T1) - Ultimate Toy Car: Make Your Own Car Toy - For Thousands of Designs - Real Steering and Suspension - Educational Take Apart Toy Car For Kids
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWESOME PLAY VALUE - Don't waste money on short-lived toys with limited play value, give them a toy that will last! Modarri cars captivate kids by offering tons of exciting play possibilities. DESIGN, BUILD, and DRIVE your creations in any way you want!
- FUEL CREATIVITY, EXPLORE MORE! - Explore thousands of car designs from a small set, make your own tracks, race your friends, trade and share parts, invent new tricks, drive every terrain. With Modarri, the possibilities are endless and the fun never stops!
- REAL MECHANICS, SERIOUS FUN - With a patented Steering and Suspension System, every Modarri toy car drives like the real thing! Put your finger in the driver's seat and take full control! Rally rocks, execute figure-eights - never re-position your hand!
- EASY, SIMPLE, CRAZY-INNOVATIVE! - This is the "Ultimate Toy Car experience." EASY enough for youngsters to build a car on their own, DURABLE enough to handle outdoor play (metal frames, heavy-duty plastic, strong mechanical linkages). Completely Modular!
- THE MODARRI GUARANTEE - We stand behind our products 100% and offer a NO-RISK GUARANTEE. If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, return it at no cost. Modarri cars have a LIFETIME guarantee - if a part ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Award-Winning STEM Toy that encourages creativity
Our award-winning Modarri cars reflect long-lost values of classic play: building cars together, sharing parts, actively socializing, and personally connecting together instead of through a phone or tablet.
Modarri provides hands-on, battery-free play and quick build times, extraordinary customization, real steering and suspension mechanics, and endless play possibilities! Our toy cars are beautiful enough to be displayed on a shelf yet durable enough for outside play.
From collectors and builders to parents and kids, the Modarri toy car building system provides something for everyone. With endless customization and open-ended play patterns, Modarri allows you to be the car designer, mechanic and driver.
With our revolutionary take on toy cars, both the young, and young-at-heart will love to build, customize, create and develop important skills through play — without the need for batteries or screens! Each of our take-apart cars feature interchangeable pieces making design combinations limited only by your imagination. And, with our patented finger steering and real suspension, Modarri vehicles can make sharp turns, drive in figure eight patterns, and drive on a variety of terrains-including floors, couches, and even outside!
- Mix and match building system allows for billions of car design - 11 interchangeable pieces per car
- Finger-driving system with real steering and suspension mechanics
- Real 2-step automotive paint for a beautiful, dazzling finish
- Durable construction – real metal frames, heavy duty plastic, and strong mechanical linkages
- Fast assembly with the included swivel-tipped hex tool (quick turn action!)
- No loose screws! Screws are retained in the components so they don’t fall out
The Ultimate Toy Car Features
Quick Assembly Times
Our quick-assembly building system uses a small amount of retained screws (which won’t fall out) to join pieces together. By using the included swivel-tipped hex tool, Modarri cars can be built in a matter of minutes.
Modarri cars are fully customizable, as every piece is interchangeable across all of our cars, allowing you to mix and match to design and build millions of different cars from your own imagination.
Finger Driven Fun!
Thanks to authentic steering and suspension, Modarri’s finger-drive technology allows cars to be moved effortlessly with just one finger in the driver’s seat!
Modarri Delux 3 Pack Car Set by Thoughtfull Toys – The Ultimate Car Toys for Kids!
Our Modarri Delux 3 Pack Car Set is fully customizable as every piece is interchangeable across all our Modarri cars and allows
kids to mix and match thousands of different design options!
Right out of the box, there are 235,000 unique combinations that kids can customize to make their car their very own! With this set,
your child will be playing and learning for hours of endless fun while creating thousands of different design combinations!
- 235,000 Different Combinations
- 5 Hoods and Fenders
- 3 Car Frames
- 3 Car Chassis
- 1 Seat per Car
- 4 Wheels per Car
- 2 Suspensions per Car
- 8 Traffic Cones
ENCOURAGE LEARNING THROUGH OPEN-ENDED PLAY:
Open-ended play allows children to express themselves freely and creatively through play that has no limitations. Our Modarri cars
encourage hands-on learning and creativity for kids through building and designing each car to their specific preference.
SPECIAL TIP FOR PARENTS:
Don’t tell your kids but these toy cars are actually learning toys! Our Delux 3 Pack Car Set empowers learning through a plethora of
different configurations that teach kids valuable life skills such as mechanics, engineering and science, as well as enhances vital learning
and reasoning skills, all in one box! If you’re looking to give your child a toy that’s both fun and educational (without them even knowing),
give them our Modarri Delux 3 Pack Car Set!
**Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability!**Order Your Modarri Delux 3 Pack Car Set Today and Put Your Children in the Drivers Seat for Educational Fun!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was really nervous about tiny parts being lost or broken, but I have found this toy design was very well thought out. The pieces that are meant to come off come apart very easily; the parts that are meant to stay together are very difficult to get apart (you really have to use some muscle to undo - or redo - something that wasn't meant to come off to begin with). My kids have had no trouble with getting anything on or off as long as it was meant to be removed!
My nephews were over the other day and started playing with these cars. They were not mindful of the idea that if it doesn't come off easily, then it shouldn't come off, and they forced one of the chairs off the body of one of the cars. Now I cannot get the chair to stay back on with the screw (I think they must have stripped the hole when they forced the chair off) This will be easily fixed with a little super glue which I don't mind, since I don't think it was supposed to come off anyway!
The screws that hold all the pieces on each have a very small, very tight, washer on the back that prevents the screw from coming all the way off the piece to help prevent the screw from being lost. Again, one of my nephews forced one of the washers off and spent 45 minutes trying to find it (which they eventually did). The washer went right back on and I haven't had any issue with in since then.
My son left one of the thin body pieces out and stepped on it, breaking one side of it, though again, its nothing a dot of superglue won't fix! Again, this is an issue with the child, not the toy itself. As long as the pieces are put away in a box and no one tries to force anything, you shouldn't have any trouble with this, we certainly haven't.