- Series: Cambridge Studies in Linguistics (Book 42)
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (April 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521105919
- ISBN-13: 978-0521105910
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,305,388 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mass Terms and Model-Theoretic Semantics (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Harry Bunt provides a thorough analysis of the problem of 'mass terms' and offers an original and detailed solution. This significant advance in our understanding of the formal syntactic and semantic properties of mass terms will be of interest not only to linguists and logicians, but also to all those concerned with the processing of natural language.