|Hard Drive||500 GB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
(Old Model) Toshiba MQ01ABD050 500GB 5400RPM SATA3/S
|Price:||$41.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The SATA interface 5,400 RPM notebook series hard disk drives are designed for mainstream applications requiring power-efficiency and reliability from their storage solution
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive's recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial computing systems, the drive's power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 4.5 watts spin up (start), and 0.18 watts (or less) standby and sleep power requirements
- Toshiba's advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: (Old Model) Toshiba MQ01ABD050 500GB 5400RPM SATA3/S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gamestorage||ELECCTRON||Amazon.com||iMacket LLC|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB||500 GB||500 GB||500 GB|
|Speed||5400 RPM||5400 RPM||5400 RPM||5400 RPM|
|Form Factor||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||2.5 inch|
|Hardware Interface||sata 6 0 gb||sata 6 0 gb||sata 6 0 gb||sata 3 0 gb|
|Cache Memory Installed||8||8||8||8|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Took quite awhile for the PS3 to format it, but now I have plenty of space for all the free PS+ games that are offered by Sony.
you have to make sure its a 2.5 inch 5400 rpm model SATA.
WOW, what a change to previous harddrives from Amazon.
I slipped the drive into its compartment on the underside of the laptop. Applied the screws to hold the drive in the adapter and the compartment. Put the cover in place and then began the rebuild process.
The "rescue" CD was put into the CD/DVD drive. The harddrive with the OS image and backup was plugged into the USB port. The moment of reality commenced. The drive was good!
The computer was restored. The original laptop drive was 400gb. This drive provided another 100gb to store more "precious?" crap. Now the laptop computer is again operational!
This is a good drive. The price was excellent. I think it is a very good deal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It heats up for no reason (the hdd only) can't use it and I regret buying it .. I bought it to replace my dell inspiron n5110 dead drive but its no goodPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This hard drive arrived quickly and I was able to get it set up with Windows quite easily. The old hard drive in the machine had crashed, so I was happy to find such a reasonably... Read morePublished 6 days ago by ILuvMaine
Just what we needed.but after this goodbye Toshiba. I will NEVER buy from Toshiba or use their products again.Published 9 days ago by Addeo
I purchased this to replace a failed hard drive in a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Installation was very simple and I had it up and running with new O/S, etc in about an hour. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I picked my laptop up this morning and all it says it no Bootable device? Why is this not working now.... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Steve