- Series: Fifth Edition (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 670 pages
- Publisher: Hayden-McNeil Publishing; 5th edition (August 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738026123
- ISBN-13: 978-0738026121
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,496,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Modern Corporate Finance: Theory & Practice, 5th edition Hardcover – August 23, 2007
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Another important part of the book he stressed in class was the Capital Asset Pricing Model which he goes into much detail about.
An interesting thing I learned from him and this book was what a modern corporation actually consists of. A corporation is not about management or products, but exists as pieces of paper being traded for the benefit of the owners (shareholders). This is interesting because he goes into detail about a number of topics such as mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcy, etc. Maybe a little advanced for beginners but essential if Finance is of any interest.
He made the problems very interesting too because he related them to sports teams and celebrities.