Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 18 Oz Elegant Wine Glasses Made of Dishwasher Safe Unbreakable BPA Free Shatterproof SS Great for Daily, Formal & Outdoor Use
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ MODERN INNOVATIONS WINE GLASS COLLECTION: These stainless steel stemless wine glasses are perfect for serving all your beverages holding up to 18 ounces.
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY & ELEGANCE: Made from high grade 18/8 stainless steel, they feature a beautiful, sleek satin finish while sitting comfortably in your hand.
- ★ BETTER THAN GLASSWARE: They’re shatterproof, dishwasher safe, BPA free, making them more durable and safer than glass. Product Dimensions: 4 1/2 inches tall, 2 3/4 inches diameter across at the top, and approx. 3 inches across at widest point.
- ★ CASUAL AND CHIC: Perfect for a picnic, day to day meals, or a lavish dinner party. Drinks stay chilled longer, so they’re a great choice for outdoor entertaining. They also take up less space in the cupboard or in the picnic basket than conventional wine glasses.
- ★ GREAT GIFT: These stainless steel stemless wine goblets are perfect for gift giving as they add a touch of modern elegance to any occasion. Get yours and enjoy your favorite beverage today! Get yours today!
|Customers keep this item: This has a 50% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 18 Oz Made of Unbreakable BPA Free Shatterproof SS That Is Dishwasher Safe Great for Daily, Formal & Outdoor Use, Camping & Picnics
The Modern Innovations 18 ounce Stemless Stainless Steel Wine Glass is made of high quality and durable stainless steel with a satin finish that makes it sleek, modern and elegant. The stainless steel construction makes it lighter and more durable than glass, and will keep drinks chilled for much longer. Its great for serving wine, cocktails, or any other thirst-quenching drink. Impress friends and family with these exquisite wine glasses without worrying about broken glass.
These stainless steel wine glasses are great for outdoor activities like camping, picnics & barbeques! They can be used by the pool, on the beach or on your porch! Customers have also used them at elegant events and dinner parties. It’s also a great gift item!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are thinly coated on the inside with some sort of plastic. Unfortunately, the coating on one glass started to peel after just a few washings. It's not dramatic, and I never had any of the coating in my drink, but I certainly didn't expect it to start to go. Not so quickly, anyway. And, despite what the reviews indicated, the stainless steel did affect the taste of the wine slightly. It wasn't dramatic, and the taste of other drinks wasn't affected, regardless of whether they were alcoholic or non-alcoholic. But since I bought them specifically for wine, I am disappointed.
- They look really clean. 12oz glasses are the perfect size!
- The steel gets colder than glassware, but I feel it also keeps white wine colder longer. It definitely sweats, but I don't mind that.
- Easy to clean and polish. They can get scratched, but you can buff it out. I think the scratches from clinking around add character.
- They are sturdy and won't break!
- Dishwasher safe (so far as I know)
Why I gave it 4 stars:
- They're super lightweight, which makes me nervous whilst pouring.
- The bottoms are hollow, though sturdy. I'm more concerned with them leaving potential rings on my wood table... or even scratching the wood finish
- Got me drunk too quick. I kept taking sips and couldn't tell how much I had left, so I kept topping myself off. But let's be real: I'd do that with clear glass anyway...