- Series: Gender in History MUP
- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press; 1 edition (May 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0719095468
- ISBN-13: 978-0719095467
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,769,844 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Modern Motherhood: Women and Family in England, 1945-2000 (Gender in History MUP) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
"A solid and thoughtful study."
"An outstanding piece of oral history."
"Ambitiously wide ranging."
- The judging panel for the Women's History Network Book Prize, 2013.
"Lifts the lid on the last great parenting taboo." - Tracy McVeigh, The Guardian, 17 March 2012
"This book is published as part of Manchester University Press valuable Gender in History series that provides a vital publishing space for significant monographs." - Family and Community History, Vol. 16/1, April 2013
About the Author
Angela Davis is a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of History at the University of Warwick
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?