- File Size: 173 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P7C776Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,009,053 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #924 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Stewardship
- #1596 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #2213 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Stewardship
Modern Parables for Financial Freedom: Parables 11-15 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think it would be hard to modernize C. S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters," but the author gives it a good try. Some neat modern applications in his "The Wormwood Letters." Then the next parable is both funny and on-target: "Stan's Pants." Ever see someone who is controlled by an article of his clothing?
"A Christmas of True Value" is a bit too involved to be called just a parable. But the multi-faceted lessons in it are worth the read and thinking time spent. It's all about recognizing our own and others' unique gifts--a most valuable insight.