|Item model number||EXP54|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Modern Plush Tufted Linen Fabric Sleeper Futon
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Modern split-back sleeper futon in fun colors - perfect for a bonus room, office or apartment to give your space a pop of color!
- Plush comfortable tufted linen fabric upholstery with hypoallergenic fill for maximum comfort
- Split back feature to accommodate personal preference -
- Dimensions: 77"W x 31"D x 31"H inches, Flat Position: 70" x 40" inches, Seat Cushion: 70"W x 19"D, Seat Height: 18" inches
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Divano Roma Furniture presents this ultra modern living room futon with split back feature in fun colors! Soft linen fabric upholstery.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I slept on it for the first couple of nights, 5'4" and my legs had to be curled up or they'd hang over or hit the arm rest (which are detachable). More or less it was comfy, though I awoke with slightly sore hips (side sleeper). I don't think the sofa's too low, generally speaking. I have a friend who's 5'7" and she was comfortable. I love it and it adds charm to my home.
Oh! & easily cleanable, I spilled some honey mustard dressing on it (oops) and a lil soap and water got it right out.
The couch/futon is not the most comfortable piece of furniture, but it is BEYOND worth the price.
Out of the box, it's one piece. You'll open the [tall] side, lower it out, and think to yourself, "What the hell did I buy? Where is everything?"
The underside will reveal two curved zippers underneath the seating. Inside -- boom! Two arms, two decorative pillows, and two bags: one of three legs, one of three more legs, with screws and the tool.
If you need the instructions after this, you've got problems. Simply attach the legs with the screw and washer by hand, then tighten with the included hex tool.
Turn it right side up, attach the arms by sliding then into the slots (you'll know which one fits which side by looking.) Add the pillows, and you have a nice splash of color and somewhere to sit!
This couch is not the most comfortable thing on Earth, but it's sturdy and the fabric looks tough as nails.
We are a male couple, and a couple of big boys at that. I weigh about 270, and my partner about 320. This thing is STURDY.
It's also not very deep, it's not made for napping, but if you'd like added comfort when having a guest? Invest in a four inch gel foam topper (twin-sized), and keep it handy.
Unlike most futons, this does not open into a full size bed. It looks more like a twin.
This is worth every penny; it's a place to sit, read, enjoy television, read a book, or just rest your tired legs. It's functional, durable, it looks fantastic, and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks!
(The added non-orange pillows on the sides were some that we had. We added them for additional arm support. They are not included. The orange ones are.)