Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair in B..." and save 68% off the $349.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair in Black
- Low Return Rate: 45% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Swivel Office Desk Chairs
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 400 reviews
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR - Featuring reliable ergonomic support, Articulate comes with a breathable mesh back, passive lumbar support, and generously padded and contoured 6” thick mesh seat cushion
- RELIABLE COMFORT - Designed with productivity in mind, Articulate is perfect for everyday use. Sturdy and supportive, this executive office chair holds up to 331 lbs and comes in a variety of colors
- ADJUSTABLE SEATING - Articulate is a computer chair that easily adjusts to your needs with height adjustable armrests, one-touch chair height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, and a tilt and lock system
- OFFICE UPDATE - Refresh your office space with this versatile choice for computer desks and workstations. Enjoy mobility over carpeted or hardwood floors with five dual-wheel casters
- OFFICE CHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Product Dimensions: 26.5"L x 26"W x 37”H - 41.5"H; Armrest Height: 27.5”H - 32"H; Backrest Height: 22"H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Gridiron 47" Office Desk||Gridiron 59" Office Desk||Raise Office Desk||Articulate Drafting Chair|
|A Contemporary Desk To Keep Creativity Flowing||Large Desk With A Streamlined Modern Design||Industrial Farmhouse Pine Wood and Steel Office Chair Pairing||A Tall Modern Chair For Standing Desks, Drafting Tables And More|
Mark a turning point in your office tasks with this upright and ergonomic mesh office chair. Let the breathable mesh back and plush fabric cushion seat serve as a simple extension to your everyday work ventures. The back height and seat depth are both easily adjustable to fit your height and size, while two sturdy armrests height adjust to assist your vertical seat posturing. Articulate also includes tilt tension and lock functions to recline and incline comfortably as needed. Fitted with five hooded dual-caster wheels, give yourself the ability to easily glide over carpeted floors while naturally performing tasks without exertion.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 6'5" son broke the plastic back support on a cheapo, brand new, desk chair I'd recently bought just by stretching - I tried to spend less money, so I got one from walmart, stupid idea. Since it was a tad narrow, and the arms were too low for me, I didn't cry too much. The next one I got, wider for sure, but again, the arms didn't go up real far, and it's really not comfy. It tilts, but eh. Cost $105 (don't tell my husband). We do use both still, just the first, broken, one is for my 7 year old, the second is at my computer where it's used by all.
THIS ONE was cheaper than the last one WITH the 3 year protection plan! (which I got *glares at son*).
I. Love. It. No one else gets to sit in it. My wide butt fits with room to spare. The telescoping arms have an actual range. The 3 awesome functions? Locking. YES! I need the chair to sit back slightly for comfort, and this works. I've been using it in my workroom since I started got it on May 18th and, aside from some lint on the back from my robe, it looks brand new.
THIS IS THE ONE!
Just bought another one of these for my PC desk, even though the sale was off. Still worth it!
after using this for several months now i lowered the rating. the chair i got did not last. several components are broken and the chair is on its last legs. i would not suggest this chair unless..
okay, so six months into owning this chair, the back has never stayed up. it has a screw mechanism that has never held. literally within a day of moving it up and screwing it in as hard as i could it was all the way down and useless. the seat tilt adjuster is completely broken and worthless and i have never moved that. this chair, while initial impressions might be good, the hardware just sucks. i would not consider this chair again. i lowered the rating again. i have to replace this damn thing.
This is not a $1,000 ergonomic, fully adjustable chair, but it does get much of the way there. The rollers are very smooth, even on carpet (low pile). Some people complained about the arm rests being flimsy and getting loose or breaking off. Yeah, well if you use them to do pushups on and put all your 300 lbs on them when getting up, well, yeah, they might just snap off - so don't do that. I use the arm rests to rest my arms. All in all I am very pleased with the purchase, but it is early yet. Hopefully I'll remember to come back and adjust this review if there are any major issues. The seat cushion is very comfortable and the mesh is very nice for breathability. The adjustments seem to work very well and seem quite sturdy.
Most recent customer reviews
Wouldn't bank on the "adjustable back height", as it doesn't stay more than a few minutes before gradually falling down.Read more