Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Modway Aveline 6" Gel Infused Memory Foam Twin Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - 10-Year Warranty - Available In Multiple Sizes
|Price:||$107.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST REVIEWED MATTRESS - Purchase the top rated firm twin mattress at the lowest price. Aveline delivers high quality memory foam comfort and support at a price you can afford.
- SLEEP SOUNDLY - Reduce pressure on your head, neck and spine with an open cell memory foam queen mattress. Aveline helps align your spine and reduce pressure on your hips, lower back and shoulders.
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED - The foam inside is CertiPUR-US certified so you can be sure it’s made without formaldehyde, heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Over 98% of Aveline customers are satisfied with their purchase and buy more as the need arises. Back that up with our 1-year warranty, and you can rest easy knowing you are purchasing a quality mattress at an exceptional price.
- COOLING MATTRESS - Aveline comes with gel-infused memory foam top layer that is open cell and ventilated. Sleep comfortably while reducing sweat and perspiration during hot or humid weather.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Take a deep breath and exhale because you've found your pathway to that perfect sleep. Topped with gel-infused memory foam to keep your body climate steady, the mattress dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell ventilated memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between two sleepers and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses. Aveline is CertiPUR-US certified by accredited independent testing laboratories so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury and other heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit diamond patterned cover. Box spring or foundation are optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart. Set Includes: One - Modway Mattress Product Dimensions: Overall Product Dimensions: 75"L x 39"W x 6"H
Compare to similar items
This item Modway Aveline 6" Gel Infused Memory Foam Twin Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - 10-Year Warranty - Available In Multiple Sizes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 6 x 75 in||39 x 75 x 8 in||75 x 39 x 8 in||6 x 75 x 39 in||39 x 75 x 6 in||39 x 75 x 6 in|
|Item Firmness Description||medium||plush||Firm||Firm||firm||firm|
|Material Type||Memory Foam||Foam||Polyester-Blend||Foam||Fabric||Steel|
Top customer reviews
Some of the reviews have commented on the firmness of this bed. I wanted a very firm mattress and while this one is probably firm to most expecting a soft bed, I found it a little soft. I sink in about half an inch, and then it is firm. It is kind of a strange sensation that I will probably get used to. I bought a very simple wood bed frame from Ikea ("Fjellse' only $40 and the matching slats at Ikea were only $30 for a twin size frame). I really like the look of my simple bed frame and simple bed with no box spring. The last bed I had took up too much room and the whole contraption seemed over sized and kind of absurd. This new bed is a lot less bed taking up a lot less space and I recommend checking out Ikea if you, like me, are sick of looking at gaudy or cheap looking bed frames. My simple wood frame is almost Mission style and you can't beat the price.
I have no idea if this mattress will last over the long haul, but for now I am loving it and the price is very reasonable.
UPDATE: I'm a couple months into this purchase and it's been a great mattress. No sagging and nice and firm.
About body heat retention, I've no complaints. On my old spring mattress I had to switch my wool comforter out for a very thin blanket because of the build up of heat. On this mattress, I'm back to using my wool blanket without feeling to hot.
About my only gripe with the mattress is that when it's first opened there's a strong and foul chemical odor to it which can take up to a day or more (three days in my case) for it to completely dissipate.
Pros: Easy to setup and comfortable - good heat dissipation, good firmness evenly distributed over entire mattress, good support for shoulders and lower back.
Cons: Has chemical odor after unpacking that can take 3 days or more to dissipate.
Overall, I'm really enjoying this mattress and will be purchasing another for my quest room.