|Item Weight||104 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37.5 x 89 x 35.5 inches|
|Item model number||EEI-1788-AZU|
|Assembled Height||35.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||89 inches|
|Assembled Length||37.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Modway Response Mid-Century Modern Sofa Upholstered Fabric in Azure
|Price:||$868.50 & FREE Shipping|
- MID-CENTURY MODERN SOFA - Displaying a welcoming oversized profile, Response makes a striking statement in the contemporary home. Enhance your living room with this sophisticated mid-century couch
- LOUNGE SPOT - A versatile seating choice, position Response in the living room, den, recreation area, family room or apartment. An inviting modern sofa, delve deep in both comfort and conversation
- INVITING DESIGN - An elegant polyester upholstered mid-century sofa, Response's timeless button tufted design with generous padding provide gentle splendor while entertaining or relaxing
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Enhance your living room with an expertly crafted mid-century sofa that sits atop tapered wood legs with foot caps. Response is a modern sofa design worth remembering
- SOFA MEASUREMENTS - Product Dimensions: 37.5"L x 89"W x 35.5"H; Seat Dimensions: 24"L x 72"W x 18"H; Backrest Dimensions: 73"W x 17.5"H; Armrest Height from Seat: 4"H; Weight Capacity: 1323 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Embrace leisure time with the artfully designed Response Collection. Exquisitely crafted with tufted seat and back, gently sloping arms, and adorable design, Response comes well-loved for all the right reasons. Dense foam padding ensures comfort, while the well-orchestrated style will energize your space. Tapered wood legs with non-marketing foot caps finish off this piece of distinctinction and estimable appeal.
Compare with similar items
Modway Engage Mid-Century Modern Upholstered Fabric Sofa In Azure
Modway Engage Mid-Century Modern Upholstered Fabric Left-Facing Sectional Sofa In Gray
Rivet Sloane Mid-Century Tufted Modern Sofa, 80" W, Shell
Modway Engage Mid-Century Modern Upholstered Leather Sofa In Black
Modway Remark Mid-Century Modern Sofa With Upholstered Fabric In Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||37.5 x 89 x 35.5 in||90.5 x 33 x 32.5 in||69.5 x 103.5 x 33.5 in||79.9 x 35.8 x 33.1 in||90.5 x 33 x 32.5 in||74 x 32.5 x 32.5 in|
|Material Type||Foam||Polyester, Wood||Fabric||—||Leather, Wood||Polyester, Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
only concern is the feet of the legs is a plastic. I have it on a wood floor. it may have a tendency to slide if I sit down too rough. I don't believe the legs will break- they are firmly attached with to long strong bolts and correct washers. the attachment tool was included and the underside material reattaches with Velcro. well designed. I may put a fabric guard on it- I tend to spill stuff.
Turns out the feet are beveled incorrectly. They may have been manufactured for another piece, or perhaps this one changed its assembly without rebeveling the legs. If these legs were attached to the long sides instead of the angled short sides they would be parallel to the floor.
The first photo shows a leg bolted in place, using the window sill as the horizontal reference since the bench is upside down. Note the 45 degree angle at the tip of the leg. The second photo shows the leg as though it were bolted to the long face (which is not deep enough to accept the bolts), now correctly positioned.
I do love it the bench. It would be high quality if the feet were parallel to the floor. I plan to move it to carpet since this would damage hardwood. I can't stop seeing that tiptoe appearance though.